Have you ever fought anyone irl?

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
After being an adult, obviously:feelswhere:

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I’m not saying shit nigger. But yes and I never lost faggot. Why, you want a taste of the BOY?

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: glizzygnasher68 and datboijj
No

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
No I avoid getting in those situations
I won't be the one to get neckstabbed and bleed to death in a gore video over some retarded low sentient conflict

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Yeah I’ve been in multiple fights. Broke a kids nose in one, slammed a kid to the ground in another. One time I tried fighting a 9th grader as a 7th grader and was knocked out. Was a brutal day for me lol

I almost knocked out a 6’6 lanklet, I had two girls text me telling me I fucked him up good and it was very dopamine inducing. I fucked one of them.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Never
People are too intimidated by my presence :ogre:

Yeah I’ve been in multiple fights. Broke a kids nose in one, slammed a kid to the ground in another. One time I tried fighting a 9th grader as a 7th grader and was knocked out. Was a brutal day for me lol
What does being knocked out feel like

After being an adult, obviously:feelswhere:
not as an adult after 18 but before yes
one day i was walking in the street and i looked at a nigga and nodded up and down to acknowledge him and not be disrespectul but he thought i was staring at him to start something so he started pressing me and making a scene and then he asked me if i wanted to fight i kept saying no but he kept pressing so i went in
i apemaxxed and jumped on him and also unbalanced his legs and took him down with my weight and started punching, he managed to turn it over and started punching me, i turned it over again and both turned it over a couple times until some older stronger dudes who lived nearby came and pulled both of us out to stop the fight because they dont like it when two residents fight in the neighborhood so id say no one won
think he was high cause or sum
i tried fighting the jock who bullied me in school and lost
i fought in school again after pranking someone and making them mad and won

i avoid fights as much as possible tho who knows if they have gun or knife or another weapon, plus if he apemaxxes like i do too and hes genetically superior and bigger than me im fucked

I’m not saying shit nigger. But yes and I never lost faggot. Why, you want a taste of the BOY?
migi-tizi.gif

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
What does being knocked out feel like
Can’t tell you, when I was knocked out I forgot everything that happened moments prior to being knocked out. When I woke up I had a headache and it remained for a few days