Have you ever found someone blackpilled IRL?

Crowley

Crowley

Platinum
I had one blackpilled friend and believe it or not, he was quite popular in school, didn’t fit the incel stereotype, but now he is gone

Never, maybe one of my cousins who is pretty street smart and dark triad, but noone else IRL

No but I have converted my asian friend

My brother lurks here

I was casually speaking at the lunch room when the concept of balding came up, and I mentioned Fredrik Ljungberg as a good example of someone pulling the look off. One guy instantly said "yeah, but he has insane bone structure and cheek bones". At least somewhat blackpilled, I mean even remembering details about his face is kinda obscure considering he is pretty irrelevant these days unless hardcore football/arsenal fan.

• +1
Reactions: Crowley
Almost every teen is blackpilled af now due to tiktok

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, SexyMofo and Danish_Retard
Not blackpilled but kinda redpilled(my brother).

I was casually speaking at the lunch room when the concept of balding came up, and I mentioned Fredrik Ljungberg as a good example of someone pulling the look off. One guy instantly said "yeah, but he has insane bone structure and cheek bones". At least somewhat blackpilled, I mean even remembering details about his face is kinda obscure considering he is pretty irrelevant these days unless hardcore football/arsenal fan.

Good indicator. I don’t think I’ve ever spoke to a normie who came up with bone structure talk.

Last edited: