Have you ever gotten rejected retrospectively?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
This has happened to me 2 times.

The first time, it was with a girl from college. I had asked her out, she accepted but I cancelled it 1 day before. I contacted her via fb 1.5 years later and she said she only wanted to go out with me as friends. She got rated a 3/10 here.

The second time was with my oneitis. The last time we met, were I tried to tell her off, she told me that I shouldn't have persisted with her back in junior high. Thing is, I hadn't met her at that point, implying that she would have rejected me even when we were 14-15. I never stood a chance with her. She would and will always reject me. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Can't get rejected if you've never tried
09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Like going out with a girl gets you laid anyway

Depends what you do when you go out. Going to a park at night is different than some bluepill movies.
you won't get laid with your oneitis anyways. Other girls? possible

• +1
you won't get laid with your oneitis anyways.

it was always over with her. going out with that girl was cope.

• +1
Never asked a girl flat out but initiated conversations...

Lol, you shouldnt even be on this forum then. Because maybe your ugly (not saying u are, havent seen u before) and need improvement on looks, but if you've never asked a girl out before, you have bigger problems. Like autism and personality.

"Well if I looksmax the girls will ask me out". No. They wont. Even 7/10s dont get asked out by girls that much. I dont know why you think getting shredded or someshit will have girls throwing their vaginas at you. I've been rated a 2-3/10 on this forum by some people. And I've still managed to get a few dates, and have girls jump on top of me playfully, flirt with me, send nudes ect ect. You dont need to be a 7/10 to get laid. Even a 4.5/10 can get to a point in life where he is fulfilled with his relationships and sex-life. (Not drowing in pussy, but he wont be killing himself everyday over a lack of it).

If I can do, it so can you ??‍♂️

You have to be atleast 2-3/10 otherwise my experiences arent applicable to you if your below or above that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Lol, you shouldnt even be on this forum then. Because maybe your ugly (not saying u are, havent seen u before) and need improvement on looks, but if you've never asked a girl out before, you have bigger problems. Like autism and personality.

"Well if I looksmax the girls will ask me out". No. They wont. Even 7/10s dont get asked out by girls that much. I dont know why you think getting shredded or someshit will have girls throwing their vaginas at you. I've been rated a 2-3/10 on this forum by some people. And I've still managed to get a few dates, and have girls jump on top of me playfully, flirt with me, send nudes ect ect. You dont need to be a 7/10 to get laid. Even a 4.5/10 can get to a point in life where he is fulfilled with his relationships and sex-life. (Not drowing in pussy, but he wont be killing himself everyday over a lack of it).

If I can do, it so can you ??‍♂️

You have to be atleast 2-3/10 otherwise my experiences arent applicable to you if your below or above that
Nigga you're not a 3/10 those fags just play the ethnic card to drop your rank 4 points. Girls wouldn't be doing that if you were ugly srs and if you think they would you're pretty :bluepill: man

Lay off @extreme-overthinker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 147
Nigga you're not a 3/10 those fags just play the ethnic card to drop your rank 4 points. Girls wouldn't be doing that if you were ugly srs and if you think they would you're pretty :bluepill: man

Lay off @extreme-overthinker

Why do you get a pass to say nigga ?

• +1
What r u talking about bro lmao

You said "NIGGA your not a 3/10"

You're white why r u allowew to say it ????‍♂️?

• +1
You said "NIGGA your not a 3/10"

You're white why r u allowew to say it ????‍♂️?
Oh I don't care dude. I say nigger around blacks and they don't do anything cuz I'm nearly 200 lbs and 6'3

• +1
Oh I don't care dude. I say nigger around blacks and they don't do anything cuz I'm nearly 200 lbs and 6'3

Gonna get ya into trouble one daayyyyy. On the block I seen some really big guys get knocked out by 3-4 ruthless skinny teenagers ya know ??‍♂️

Its not good for social image anyways :p

• +1
Gonna get ya into trouble one daayyyyy. On the block I seen some really big guys get knocked out by 3-4 ruthless skinny teenagers ya know ??‍♂️

Its not good for social image anyways :p
Clearly I wouldn't say it around gangbangers but I live in a rich area not some shit hole in london

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Clearly I wouldn't say it around gangbangers but I live in a rich area not some shit hole in london

Hahahahahahahahhaha

Yh good for you then init ?? Imma go get Purple-pilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Hahahahahahahahhaha

Yh good for you then init ?? Imma go get Purple-pilled.
U on the way to fuck one of your female orbiters Chad? I'mma go see my girl soon too

• +1
U on the way to fuck one of your female orbiters Chad? I'mma go see my girl soon too

Female orbiters ???

Nah, I did start talking to a new girl though ?

But like, all my friends live like 50 minutes away by car, so dont see them much outside school ya know?

• +1
Female orbiters ???

Nah, I did start talking to a new girl though ?

But like, all my friends live like 50 minutes away by car, so dont see them much outside school ya know?
Yeah bro it's tough. My best friend lives in Cali for college and I'm in Ohio. Only get to see him on winter and summer breaks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147