HAVE YOU EVER HAD A HAPPY ENDING AT A MASSAGE PARLOR?

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
Tbh ngl my attraction to gooks started because of Asian Massage Parlors in the USA

Before them I didn't really care about gooks

I first found out about these by accident

I went to get a massage at a random massage parlor just thinking it'd be normal. I really needed it cause I was wound up tight.

But I was surprised when the bitch told me to strip naked before leaving the room. All I had was a towel to put over myself when I laid down.

Tbh the atmosphere was relaxing and soothing af, lavendar smell and relaxing music

But when the bitch came in she was fucking gorgeous (for a gook), solid late 20s Asian with (I think bolted on) big titties. I later came to find out she was the exception, most of these bishes are ugly but it doesn't matter because:

The shit they did with their hands/fingers was amazing. When I was face down she teased the shit outta my dick/inner thighs from behind. Basically like being edged through your whole body for 45 minutes straight.

Then when she flipped me over she kinda acted coyish around my dick, I thought she wasn't going to do anything after all. What a let down.

Suddenly, light touches around my groin again, barely touching my dick underneath the towel. I got twice as hard (she waited until I got soft) and then she giggled and took the towel off.

Tbh the shit she did to my dick was inexplicable, I have no idea how to describe half the techniques she used to this day, but it gave me an orgasm so powerful I had to tell her to stop touching me because it physically hurt my lower abdomen (ded srs). Must have been some ancient chinese chakra shit.

Anyone else experience similar ever?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer, joeveniro, Danish_Retard and 3 others
copy pasta tales 😈

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 10104
copy pasta tales 😈

Why would someone make up tales about paying for a massage and handjob, makes no sense.

i know youre joking though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9380
Yeah, they’re pretty hit or miss. Sometimes the girl is hot or really into it, sometimes they’re cunts and ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Caged

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 10104
In my country these massage parlor are mostly a scam, they mostly rub your dick, and when you are almost finished, they whisper in your ear: "If you want me to blow you, it will cost you double...". Most guys can't think straight, so they immediately agree, they get their dick sucked for a few seconds, then leave with an empty wallet...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, TheoryMaxxer, joeveniro and 2 others
In my country these massage parlor are mostly a scam, they mostly rub your dick, and when you are almost finished, they whisper in your ear: "If you want me to blow you, it will cost you double...". Most guys can't think straight, so they immediately agree, they get their dick sucked for a few seconds, then leave with an empty wallet...
THEY TRY THAT WITH ME TOO, BUT I ALWAYS SAY NO CAUSE THEIR HANDS ALREADY FEEL SO GOOD JFL NICE TRY DUMB WHORES

I have my boy Antonio that does the same shit to me for free

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, TheoryMaxxer and Deleted member 10104