have you ever had skype sex?

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
i had skype sex with a girl from reddit in 2017. she saw a pic of mine and said i was hot, i asked her for nudes, she said "you first", so we went to skype. she took her clothes off and started showing her pussy. she was tall, around 6' and blonde, pretty gl tbh tbh. we went about it for an hour. at some point she said "im about to cum" and she moaned. i came shortly afterwards. we did that like two times.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: nulll, LowTrust, Abhorrence and 5 others
I hate you…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nulll, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 22918
Your post inspires me only one thing Biden over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Chad terrorizing the forum again...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, nulll, Nick.Harte and 4 others
i had skype sex with a girl from reddit in 2017. she saw a pic of mine and said i was hot, i asked her for nudes, she said "you first", so we went to skype. she took her clothes off and started showing her pussy. she was tall, around 6' and blonde, pretty gl tbh tbh. we went about it for an hour. at some point she said "im about to cum" and she moaned. i came shortly afterwards. we did that like two times.
FUCKING FAKECEL FUCK YOU I HATE YOU MISERABLE PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT U DICKHEAD

HOMOSEXUAL TRANNIE FAKECEL

KYS - I WOULD DESTROY YOU (IN GTA)

• JFL
Reactions: nulll and Primalsplit
Did u she know how short u were?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
did she tuck her cock?

• Hmm...
ok mentalcel chad

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
Chadfallen strikes again.

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, Skywalker and Deleted member 21735
Yup. There was another girl from long distance that suggested videocam sex. Weird, NGL.

And yes, I'm MTN according to this forum. Not Chad :smonk:

• Woah
but that stuff stopped too evnetually.
Yeah. I fucked it up, like the 2-3 friendships I had in my past. The latter is really not that important to me, except for seeking the scarce pussy I desire.

• +1
Yeah. I fucked it up, like the 2-3 friendships I had in my past. The latter is really not that important to me, except for seeking the scarce pussy I desire.
even an egirl is imposssible nowdays

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
You can have any sex that you want, Skype sex, WhatsApp sex, Microsoft Sex , Google drive sex, VR sex, etc…. but you’ll remain a virgin until that pp enters a vagina.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Abhorrence and Deleted member 21735
You can have any sex that you want, Skype sex, WhatsApp sex, Microsoft Sex , Google drive sex, VR sex, etc…. but you’ll remain a virgin until that pp enters a vagina.
no girl wants to have sex with me sadly

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and Nick.Harte
i had zoomsex

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 21735
truly inspiring, mirin you brother! I never had skype sex but I had snapchat facetime s3x

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Got taken advantage of probably by a pedo when I was a kid at 12-13 who larped as a woman

• Woah
  • JFL