Have you ever hunted an animal?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Low t if you haven't.
I used to hunt boars with my uncle.
We hunted so much that the boar population in the region went almost extinct lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Catawampus, Hated subhuman, AscendenceImminent and 2 others
I used to visit my grandfather's farm in the middle of nowhere of Romania, he was a hunter too

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman and AbandonShip
ye

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
most of the chads in my area are redneck hunters and fishers tbh ngl (ngl)

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman, CupOfCoffee and AbandonShip
slayer. What did he hunt?
idk I never really got to see as a lil kid but I know my family were constantly talking about bears, jfl some would roam free too

• +1
yes with my dad

• Love it
idk I never really got to see as a lil kid but I know my family were constantly talking about bears, jfl some would roam free too
Slayer and hight t tbh.
I would have hunted leopards too but the government has imposed heavy restrictions and could end up in jail if i did
yes with my dad
What did you hunt boyo?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Traxanas
I have fished

• +1
Slayer and hight t tbh.
I would have hunted leopards too but the government has imposed heavy restrictions and could end up in jail if i did

What did you hunt boyo?
deer and boar

• +1
Never, but most chads in ny area are boxers, gymecel competitors, psychopaths who enjoys hurting other people

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Hated subhuman and AbandonShip
Never, but most chads in ny area are boxers, gymecel competitors, psychopaths who enjoys hurting other people
Hunting isnt hurting.

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman
I wanna hunt but not with modern weapons like a pussy. Bow and spear would be fun af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Hated subhuman
I wanna hunt but not with modern weapons like a pussy. Bow and spear would be fun af
Good luck with that lmao. You will shit your pants as soon as you see a boar charging at you.
Shotgun= everything

Good luck with that lmao. You will shit your pants as soon as you see a boar charging at you.
Shotgun= everything
Cope you nigger. My ancestors were horse riding savages who conquered half a continent. If I can’t even dispatch a puny boar then I’ve brought great shame and don’t deserve to live

• +1
Cope you nigger. My ancestors were horse riding savages who conquered half a continent. If I can’t even dispatch a puny boar then I’ve brought great shame and don’t deserve to live
Cope like the pope