Have you ever kept an online girl interested just by sending a picture of yourself?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Imagine you met a girl online and you two had a conversation that was enthusiastic at first, then it slowly died and she became uninterested. Your face was a mystery to her. You sent a picture of yourself some time later and she became interested again.

Has this scenario ever occurred with you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, murdah, silencio and 1 other person
What fantasy is this nigga cooking?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, silencio, murdah and 3 others
I've been unadded on snapchat before after sending my face so i hope that answers your question

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Smartass and raleqtambrobret
Not exactly the question but I made a foid 'fall in love with me' at 15 with just basic manipulation and my face, we never even met jfl

Another foid I knew from kindergarten saw me out in public randomly and DMd me the next day. We talked for a couple weeks but she thought I was ghosting her, cause I didn't meet up with her cause I was sick for weeks.

Kinda lifefuel that I was capable of doing this like a year ago. Now I just rot and mental masturbate about my ascension jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, raleqtambrobret and Madridista
Not exactly the question but I made a foid 'fall in love with me' at 15 with just basic manipulation and my face, we never even met jfl

Another foid I knew from kindergarten saw me out in public randomly and DMd me the next day. We talked for a couple weeks but she thought I was ghosting her, cause I didn't meet up with her cause I was sick for weeks.

Kinda lifefuel that I was capable of doing this like a year ago. Now I just rot and mental masturbate about my ascension jfl

You will ascend 100%.

• Woah
Reactions: silencio
A few times I don’t really talk to women that often

• JFL
What are you trying to say bud?
You have 91 posts a day on average on looksmax.org, nearly for a year. You can figure it out yourself where I'm going with this, you're not a particularly dumb fella

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
You have 91 posts a day on average on looksmax.org, nearly for a year. You can figure it out yourself where I'm going with this, you're not a particularly dumb fella
You’ve averaged 32 a day which is around what I was at maybe more when I first joined

• +1
Id it over for me

• JFL
Imagine you met a girl online and you two had a conversation that was enthusiastic at first, then it slowly died and she became uninterested. Your face was a mystery to her. You sent a picture of yourself some time later and she became interested again.

yes

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and silencio
I literally only leave my house for groceries im not even kidding
Don't do that bud. You was born to achieve more than that. I believe in you bhai, if you're really mtn is not even over. You could live a relatively normal life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and ShawarmaFilth
Don't do that bud. You was born to achieve more than that. I believe in you bhai, if you're really mtn is not even over. You could live a relatively normal life
Fuckkk i pray when i lean out i can be atleast htn although its barely liveable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and silencio
  • +1
What’s the point you’re trying to prove?
That it's pretty obvious you don't get much interactions with females. Active users here tend to be incels, and incels don't have any interactions with women, usually.

So even if you don't say it, your profile on looksmax.org highly indicates
that you have lacking relationships with women, basically what you stated.

Tldr: we can tell without you saying it out loud:feelskek:

That it's pretty obvious you don't get much interactions with females. Active users here tend to be incels, and incels don't have any interactions with women, usually.

So even if you don't say it, your profile on looksmax.org highly indicates
that you have lacking relationships with women, basically what you stated.

Tldr: we can tell without you saying it out loud:feelskek:
But your point was that my post count indicates I’m an incel when you’re on track to be me.

Secondly I have absolutely no clue why you’re trying to attack me when you could 100% be an incel with that malnourished non existent jaw.

‘Muhhh can i softmax to fix my jaw’ Yh pray to gandy and he might give you new bones faggot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and silencio
But your point was that my post count indicates I’m an incel when you’re on track to be me.

Secondly I have absolutely no clue why you’re trying to attack me when you could 100% be an incel with that malnourished non existent jaw.

‘Muhhh can i softmax to fix my jaw’ Yh pray to gandy and he might give you new bones faggot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I thought it would be harder to ragebait a ragebaiter, even though my intentions weren't ragebaiting.

It indicates that you're an incel, and me being in your track indicates that I will be incel too? This is correct, the only problem is that I didn't try to say I wasn't an incel.
You brought up me being in your tracks like I ever said I'm not an incel or won't become one, which I didn't ever say.

This wasn't an 'attack', it was supposed to be a humorous comment with a slight pinch of roasting. Either I'm autistic for making a bad joke, or you're autistic for not getting it. Doesn't really matter.

At least now I know what you truly thought about me, so I will count this a win in my books.

Also just a sidenote I'm kind of disappointed in you, I lowkey thought we were chill, but you got all fed up by a little joke, and you being a 30-something year old man, called a 16 year old guy a 'faggot' for no apparent reason. This one kinda speaks for itself if you ask me.

I thought it would be harder to ragebait a ragebaiter, even though my intentions weren't ragebaiting.

It indicates that you're an incel, and me being in your track indicates that I will be incel too? This is correct, the only problem is that I didn't try to say I wasn't an incel.
You brought up me being in your tracks like I ever said I'm not an incel or won't become one, which I didn't ever say.

This wasn't an 'attack', it was supposed to be a humorous comment with a slight pinch of roasting. Either I'm autistic for making a bad joke, or you're autistic for not getting it. Doesn't really matter.

At least now I know what you truly thought about me, so I will count this a win in my books.

Also just a sidenote I'm kind of disappointed in you, I lowkey thought we were chill, but you got all fed up by a little joke, and you being a 30-something year old man, called a 16 year old guy a 'faggot' for no apparent reason. This one kinda speaks for itself if you ask me.
Yh no way am I reading that

No, anyone who claims that happened to them is a schizo, face is just one part of the equation it won’t make girls like you if everything else is bad

A girl that was interested in me became not interested in me after i sent a pic of myself

• So Sad
It’s too long. Shorten it.
Idk why you're like this. I'm one of the couple users that don't hate you. Is your plan with this to make everyone hate you?

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Idk why you're like this. I'm one of the couple users that don't hate you. Is your plan with this to make everyone hate you?
Idgaf if people hate me faggot. I have a small circle of people I like and talk to.