D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
has this ever happened to yu

or was it always with people who didnt give you butterflies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735, try2beme, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
kissing is nothing special incel, you should take my offer on being my dog on a leash and I’ll show you my ways 😉

never kissed

Yes with my first girlfriend, it's the best feeling ever its been 3 years since I felt that

Yes with my first girlfriend, it's the best feeling ever its been 3 years since I felt that
How many times with others since

I love you Irem

yes

i remember it like it was yesterday but it was 7 years ago. went to a separate room in a party to „chill“ (i wanted to see if she follows me). after 5 mins she entered it as i thought..cuddled then kissed later. made out for hours and stayed alone with her in this bed for the whole night

• Woah
Reactions: ItsOver999
yes

i remember it like it was yesterday but it was 7 years ago. went to a separate room in a party to „chill“ (i wanted to see if she follows me). after 5 mins she entered it as i thought..cuddled then kissed later. made out for hours and stayed alone with her in this bed for the whole night
has anything else like that ever happened since

how long did you know her

ive never loved

21628.jpg

Yea but that was just from being anxious in general and having no idea how to kiss properly. Ngl fr.

Yes, I was in love with my first girlfriend. It was magical. It wasn't just one feeling. The world was new again.

Yes, I was in love with my first girlfriend. It was magical. It wasn't just one feeling. The world was new again.
You never felt this with anyone after?

has anything else like that ever happened since

how long did you know her
similar things but its my gf still. knew her for 2-3 months before that but only from talking in the gym

i met some other foids i found hot that later approached me but never kissed any. at least 3 wanted me to sleep over at their place and/or fuck tho

alright but what about from butterflies....
yeah that was included in my post... I mean I havent had that many animals in my stomach but i did feel a discomfort there from the overall feelign of anxiety. Or is the feeling of stomach butterflies supposed to be related to love or something. Jfl if so then no I havent had butterflies before or after kissing a person.

You never felt this with anyone after?
No, but the breakup was devastating and I haven't really had a chance with anyone I was that attracted to since.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
nope. best i got was a hug lol