Have you ever lived with a friend? We plan on moving out of our parents' house and living together next year.

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Share your experiences, please. What are the problems that may arise? Is it costy to live with a friend? Only the two of us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi, optimisticzoomer, BrahminBoss and 2 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Share your experiences, please. What are the problems that may arise? Is it costy to live with a friend? Only the two of us.
Didn't have this (yet) but what immediately comes to my mind is the chores and householding.
Also no not costly good plan btw.

• +1
I’ve gone on trips w friends for 5 plus days living together but not lived together like actually

• +1
Yes, at uni with 4 others for one year and 3 others for another year

One of my housemates pissed me off cos he was low IQ and made a load of noise, another one we never really spoke so it was awkward when it was just us two in the same room

I prefer living alone tbh

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Madridista and PsychoH
Another thing is the spending of your money,
gonna spend the same amount on everything for example: each puts aside 40 euros for providements,
or you put your money together based on how much you earn for example : each 70% of their income.
(2 is better so i advice 2)

Last edited:
  • +1
It's supposed to be cheaper, how are you gonna do the house chores and split the expenses, do you plan to adopt?
portrait-young-gay-couple-living-together-with-focus-man-studying-kitchen-table_236854-46029.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
It's supposed to be cheaper, how are you gonna do the house chores and split the expenses
50/50. I wash the dishes and clean up the rooms, he cleans up the house, cooks meals, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and xegigi
good way to save time and money but you have to be comfortable living with another person

i can imagine most problems that may arise will be related to privacy

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back