• JFL
Reactions: Whatever and wishIwasSalludon
well, of course i met foids who were better than me at math at school

but overall more intelligent? never

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and wishIwasSalludon
Probably my science teacher
Hmm...:feelsthink:
Back when I was in college, the female professors at my university got their jobs there only because they had connections - their husbands were rich or influential: high-ranking university professors, local politicians, businessmen, etc. that pulled the right strings to secure their wives an academic career, even though they weren't that smart, just pretended to be.

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford and wsada
no one can answer this question because there's no way to know if someone is smarter than you. and it depends on what you mean by smarter. even if someone is smarter than you it's unlikely they will show any signs of it. this is a question that no one can answer with certainty so it doesn't make sense. the smartest people i ever met were male and the dumbest were also male, but i think some very smart woman are just very unlikely to have conversations with me or any male that shows their intelligence.

No never

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
A few at most, the rest are incredibly basic beings. What's funny is that because of their false empathy they believe they are smartier than me

• +1
No
Only academically except this one girl from my highschool

There was one ghanaian abused giga NT girl in my highschool who mogged me academically and in all other aspects . She was top grades, hella popular the only thing a bit lacking was her looks. She was also super funny and bought me presents from her country, W individual

• +1
Almost everyone I have met. Thing is, they never need to try because society rewards them for just existing. I honestly believe they are better than men when it comes to this, but they never become alienated and autistic enough to be forced to grind one thing over and over again in solitude. They can just fuck and live their lives to the fullest. Same for Chad. He IQ mogs, but he can just do more fun things with his time.

well, of course i met foids who were better than me at math at school

but overall more intelligent? never
Elite memory , nothing else if you asked them why they were doing thqt stuff they couldnt elab further