Have you ever seen a HTN/Chad that was into philosophy?

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Kraken
I used be extremely passionate about it in my teens, but nowadays it reads to me as like....religion for people with IQ over 80.

Chads are smart enough to understand that figuring out the meaning of life is useless.
It sucks being a sub HTN because 99% of your activities are just copes, if you had a little bit more of bone mass you wouldn't gaf about what some dead nigger who likely was just as subhuman as you had to say about muh purpose of existence.

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, isis_Bleach, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
Everyone “philosophizes”. Philosophy isn’t just concerned with existential meaning. @HarrierDuBois

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, theonewhocantascend, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
Everyone “philosophizes”. Philosophy isn’t just concerned with existential meaning. @HarrierDuBois
Yeah it basically means thinking deeply I guess.

I know that there is more to it, but I'm just saying cause most people turn to philosophy because they weren't satisfied with what religion told them about their purpose on earth.
So it's still a cope, they use it to cope with the fact that they don't know anything, they will never figure it out.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Somewhat simplistic, somewhat like those who belittle philosophy (technically), or even those who exalt it (where to exalt means to adhere to a philosophy without seeking its criticality).

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Ive seen chads into religion but its likely thry havent read much outside of the bible and some cheesy christian novels