Have you ever seen an attractive indian man?

Deleted member 19537

Deleted member 19537

Iron
Hi.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 18244
Yeah but they were mixed with EU genes :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19537 and Deleted member 19499
not in real life

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, GetShrekt and Deleted member 19537
1 yeah but it seems he has a beard now which looksmins him (has good bones) and is in engineering so still brutal. He had a white becky gf in hs and cheated on her apparently, don't know him personally (a friend does) so no clue how he peforms now but I assume worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550 and Deleted member 19537

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Yes, in Indian movies...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 19537 and Deleted member 19499
Actually yes. Tall, masculine and good facial feautures, but the failo for being indian was still there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Uglyzayn and Deleted member 19537
Only ones with heavy white admixture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550 and Deleted member 19537
Me :feelsokman: @justadude dravidian bvll

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and justadude
Several on the internet yes. I rarely see chads of any race in real life tbh

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and johncruz12345
Best looking Indian I’ve ever seen irl was rated 5 psl on here was a Punjabi jawmogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19537
Never met one in real life, there are a couple of indian tikotk chads even some being simped over by women that wasn't virtue signally but it was like 3 vs (10,000 + white men and 500 + black men)

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 19537
Yes, in India actually. He was a friend of my family, so he came over to my place once. He was a brahmin with a rat tail and Hindu attire, but he skull, height and face mogged me and 80% of men in this world to oblivion. His face was chad tier, had insane bones, Caucasoid soft features, was around 6'3" and had a good voice. And he wasn't even one of those bleach-maxed or light skinned north indian curries.

The rest of the 'attractive' Indian men I've seen were just light skinned high tier normies with good haircuts. But this one was a legit 6 PSL.

• Woah
Reactions: Deprived
I never saw someone from India in my whole life

Yes, in India actually. He was a friend of my family, so he came over to my place once. He was a brahmin with a rat tail and Hindu attire, but he skull, height and face mogged me and 80% of men in this world to oblivion. His face was chad tier, had insane bones, Caucasoid soft features, was around 6'3" and had a good voice. And he wasn't even one of those bleach-maxed or light skinned north indian curries.

The rest of the 'attractive' Indian men I've seen were just light skinned high tier normies with good haircuts. But this one was a legit 6 PSL.
You got any pics? I had a really gl uncle, not uncle zygos tier in terms of bones, but had insane harmony and no ogre curry features like nose and coloring

• +1
Reactions: john2

So he was even more handsome than Indian actors. Of course there must be one that gl in India but like 1 in a million

You got any pics? I had a really gl uncle, not uncle zygos tier in terms of bones, but had insane harmony and no ogre curry features like nose and coloring
No, I don't have pics. This guy was religious and not modernized, I doubt he even has any social media lol. He had a really good frame. Good looking Indians who're well above 5.5 PSL are a rarity. Did he mog your father?

So he was even more handsome than Indian actors. Of course there must be one that gl in India but like 1 in a million
Yeah maybe. India's concept of beauty is utterly retarded. Indian foids would prefer some recessed 4 PSL high trust faced cuck (like Ranbir kapoor, who is an actor) who is light skinned over a tall, but slightly darker gl guy who is 5+ PSL.

The chad I was talking about was brown but his skin was very differently brown, like Latino-tier brown. He had coloring that looks exactly like this -

Not coloring like this -

as most would expect on a good looking Indian.

One thing about him that may kill his appeal to women was his haircut, but the rat tail he had and his haircut was due to religious reasons, so it is the least of his concerns. He had thick hair like every other Indian.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
No, I don't have pics. This guy was religious and not modernized, I doubt he even has any social media lol. He had a really good frame. Good looking Indians who're well above 5.5 PSL are a rarity. Did he mog your father?
He's prob around 5 psl and my dad 4.5, but yeah compared to average indian they mogged hard

• +1
Reactions: john2