Have you ever seen how other guys on tinder look?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
While using my foidfish I saw a lot of guys in my local area aka my competition on tinder. Tbh most of them look like shit and have shit photos. Wouldn’t swipe right even if I was a foid ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, middayshowers, عبد الرحمن and 5 others
Yeah i did
Amazes how shit their pictures are

Standing out from the competition isnt that hard

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2846, middayshowers and 5 others
Yeah i did
Amazes how shit their pictures are

Standing out from the competition isnt that hard
Still you can't win if you're not the top 1-5%. Tinder is a winner takes all game.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2012, middayshowers and 6 others
Never larped as a woman on tinder but I did on one of those random chat apps. Out of all the 200+ men who messaged me I saw maybe 2 who were >5.5 PSL

IMO if you're even somewhat above average, you can get some professional photos taken which would put you above 95% of most tinder dudes

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2846, middayshowers and 4 others
While using my foidfish I saw a lot of guys in my local area aka my competition on tinder. Tbh most of them look like shit and have shit photos. Wouldn’t swipe right even if I was a foid ngl.
Depends on your location. I created a foid profile too and 80% were Chadlites.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
some professional photos taken
Yes that’s what I need. I looked good on professional club pics even when I was recessed and bloated. Wouldn’t be surprised if my professional pics get me loads of matches now.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Slayer
not tinder but some jew shekel backed dating site (too high inhib for mainstream dating apps)
i was actually surprised how fucking hideous the average guy was; almost all of them were below average (like 2.5-3PSL)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 616
Not even about features, but just lack social awareness and NTness, zero social proof and dress/style/groom porly

• So Sad
i was actually surprised how fucking hideous the average guy was; almost all of them were below average (like 2.5-3PSL)
Cope

Niche sites/apps are always full of hideous freaks

Still you can't win if you're not the top 1-5%. Tinder is a winner takes all game.
I don’t think it’s 1-5%. I’m like average SMV overall and have succeeded lol

Sounds like cope to me. Would be too depressing to do that tbh.

the funny thing is they are a somewhat honest representation of irl too. being tall with good fashion and at least an average face puts you leagues ahead of a lot of guys. being tall with a good face means you win

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 4310
The few irl Chads will still get 80% of matches though

• +1
Just made an average looking female profile, this is my competition:

7qMaq6Z.jpg

i2yb67F.jpg

q4Pz4uH.jpg

Mogs me to oblivion.

:feelswhy:
This has had the opposite effect for me. Why would girls swipe right on me if she can just get fucked by a guy like this.

Need to see if they match, but already got 87 matches in 10 minutes at 1AM, including 2 superlikes.

Atleast I can grab some inspiration for styles of photos from this tbh.

• WTF
Just made an average looking female profile, this is my competition:

7qMaq6Z.jpg

i2yb67F.jpg

q4Pz4uH.jpg

Mogs me to oblivion.

:feelswhy:
This has had the opposite effect for me. Why would girls swipe right on me if she can just get fucked by a guy like this.

Need to see if they match, but already got 87 matches in 10 minutes at 1AM, including 2 superlikes.

Atleast I can grab some inspiration for styles of photos from this tbh.
Nah, that’s the top picks.

But yeah it’s only the top tier guys that matter to foids. You might look better than the average dudes on tinder but that doesn’t mean shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Nah, that’s the top picks.

But yeah it’s only the top tier guys that matter to foids. You might look better than the average dudes on tinder but that doesn’t mean shit.

Account up for 30 mins now, already showing 99+ likes. Swiped right on everything till I ran out, matched with half of what I swiped. Already got 9 guys talking to me and putting in so much effort into their first msgs even lol.

its about 1/3 ugly guys that stand no chance so she wouldnt have swiped them I guess, 1/3 normies that are her looksmatch but she most likely wouldn't have swiped or will insta-ghost them. But 1/3 is serious chadlite competition. And just from this swiping session that 1/3 is already 12 guys that she matched with that use pretty decent photos and have really good face and height.

It's pretty eye-opening tbh, but not very motivating. I am uglier compared to my online dating competition than I thought. I don't see many of these chadlites or even chads in my daily life, but there seem to be plenty on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 616
Tinder lay count ?
i have only used yubo but it has given me 2 slays, i think i could have had one or two more if i wasn’t as retarded when I had met those girls