Have you ever seriously considered suicide?

Have you ever seriously considered suicide?

• Total voters
Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
If so, why exactly?

Yes, when I saw your face I was appalled beyond disgust. I thought I couldn't bare it anymore. Then my therapist helped me overcome it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Aesthetic, Stare and 5 others
Yes I’ve considered roping ever since my doctor told me I would not stop at 4’11 in height. Truly over for me, 4’11 is the true mogger height and I am a 6’1 manlet instead. I think about roping everyday.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Cuz no gf bro

• +1
yes. when i was a nihilistic retard.

• +1
I believe I never seriously considered it

• +1
Yes, when I saw your face I was appalled beyond disgust. I thought I couldn't bare it anymore. Then my therapist helped me overcome it.
Almost roped 2 years ago was on a chair had a belt around my neck if I jumped it would’ve been my death or a perm potato state I ended up stopping at the last moment my animal instincts forced me to live

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 3902
Never as a serious possibility but I've thought about it at times where I was very stressed. The relief of it was very appealing.

Yeah, i think you should reconsider it tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
dont know tbh.

no because if hell is real it's actually over

yes. the closest i got was during a very turbulent time in my life where, in addition to many other problems, i was awaiting the results of a genetic test. if i had tested positive for this specific mutation, i would have killed myself that week.

I forgot what the name for this phenomenon is, but whenever you're looking down from a big height, you kinda think about it for a second, but don't actually do it. It happened to me many times.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
I hit rock bottom recently tbh. Was locked in a psych ward with a cancer diagnosis and my siblings basically disowned me. Tbh it was overdue - they were always a toxic influence on my life. I feel like things will only get better from here.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: joseph and Pendejo