Have you ever though on why white people have the highest smv

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
What makes whites facial features so appealing to humans across various ethnicity’s. Who said that a slim narrow nose is more attractive then a big flat wide nose. It’s just crazy to think about that all races find white people attractive inb4 curry cope saying it’s just coloring and whites are ugly af to currycel in Delhi

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
I see you have finally bent the knee.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 1680 and 10 others
Giid thread

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Whites have conquered the world many many times over. Getting cucked nowadays tho

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, EthnicelAscension, LordGodcat and 1 other person
Whites have conquered the world many many times over. Getting cucked nowadays tho
And it's self cuckery, which is retarded asf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 1707
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Can’t fight the overlords with the powers that be.
There may be hope, as the new generation that is awake and aware will take back the mantle of power.

have you ever thought that whites are actually meds that inhabited the north???

have you ever thought that whites are actually mdes that inhabited the north???
Hey faggot no I haven’t and you didn’t answer my question if your avi is you

Just looks like a normal guy, probs guy fucking your oneitus you cuck
They make fun of him for being a truecel or something like that. Sorry @blackopstruecel if I'm mistaking you for someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
yes ive wondered why white facial features are attractive across races.

what inherently makes them attractive?

do they function as markers of facial health? but why would that be the case? white features dont help human function such as breathing any more than the features of other races.

is it bc of status and everyone acknowledging whites are on top and as a result haloing their looks?

but i have also read when whites would go into other countries they would be seen as exceptionally attractive. the sultans of the middle east would routinely prefer european women from their harem as opposed to the african ones.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2012, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
What makes whites facial features so appealing to humans across various ethnicity’s. Who said that a slim narrow nose is more attractive then a big flat wide nose. It’s just crazy to think about that all races find white people attractive inb4 curry cope saying it’s just coloring and whites are ugly af to currycel in Delhi
I get your point. But there are certain features that are attractive that are found in ethnics like good eyelashes, PCT and high PFL

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
It's because white males have more feminine features, such as slim narrow noses

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
They conquered everybody, status halo

I’ve thought about this and I’m not sure if there’s a way of knowing for sure. It seems like thinner noses just suited colder climates and wider noses suited warmer.

If I had to guess, it could just be that light skin was often a sign of high status since people who stayed outside and slaved away had more sun exposure and in time were more dark skinned whereas people who stayed in were light skinned. Europeans also conquered many countries so their features became more wanted.

I also think it somewhat has to do with biology when it comes to hair and eye colour since white people have the most diversity in attribute colors atleast.

Apart from that, I don’t know. None of us really know to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, middayshowers and Titbot
I’ve thought about this and I’m not sure if there’s a way of knowing for sure. It seems like thinner noses just suited colder climates and wider noses suited warmer.

If I had to guess, it could just be that light skin was often a sign of high status since people who stayed outside and slaved away had more sun exposure and in time were more dark skinned whereas people who stayed in were light skinned. Europeans also conquered many countries so their features became more wanted.

I also think it somewhat has to do with biology when it comes to hair and eye colour since white people have the most diversity in attribute colors atleast.

Apart from that, I don’t know. None of us really know to be honest.
Still holds true to this day the best looking people are ironically white . Ethnics who looks white have an advantage completely unfair but it’s the truth. Ganghas khan conquered all of Asia almost yet Asians are still seen as low smv

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock
Still holds true to this day the best looking people are ironically white . Ethnics who looks white have an advantage completely unfair but it’s the true
Yeah I mean we still live in a world where the most advanced societies and countries are largely white. Those effects have propagated to the media and thus have affected how we perceive attractiveness.

If it’s purely a biological reason though, features common to Europeans will always be seen as most attractive. We’re all mixing though so it’d be interesting to see what happens hundreds of years from now. Technically there’s more diversity so maybe better looking people on average.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Titbot
Dint read but maybe it’s bc we aren’t 5’6 :feelshah:

Probably because richest and strongest countries today have white ancestors, which give us subconsciously this status halo to the white phenotype

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy

It don't though your confusing maxilla with white feuatres since when did having a good maxilla meant being white ? literally any race can be beautiful they need a good maxilla and you need to work from this datum

• +1
Whites and Asians have evolved over time with their respective phenotypes and IQ as a result of tougher climates, Whites typically have a much better time preference than other races, they also have many aspects of their phenotype adjusted to overcoming these cold climates.

Perhaps the truth lies in here combined with of course the left overs of European conquests.
It don't though your confusing maxilla with white feuatres since when did having a good maxilla meant being white ? literally any race can be beautiful they need a good maxilla and you need to work from this datum
Also this too, I typically confuse forward growth with being white, idk why, perhaps it is more genetically common among whites than any other race.

Whites and Asians have evolved over time with their respective phenotypes and IQ as a result of tougher climates, Whites typically have a much better time preference than other races, they also have many aspects of their phenotype adjusted to overcoming these cold climates.

Perhaps the truth lies in here combined with of course the left overs of European conquests.

Also this too, I typically confuse forward growth with being white, idk why, perhaps it is more genetically common among whites than any other race.

I don't by into the tougher climates create higher iq persay higher iq is down to ecanomic system if your society is a central buissness hub of travel iq increases like fucking crazy were all so quick to find differences in others rather than seeing how genetically similar we are it's not like were denisvisovans we are homo sapiens we are all brothers from the same species
There may be hope, as the new generation that is awake and aware will take back the mantle of power.

Good luck with that 1

Last edited:
I wish I was curry

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
They conquered everybody, status halo

Exactly muh whites genetically look better than everyone else meanwhile they don't account for other contexts coping storm fags and self hating ethnics never want to look at other things.

Thing logically why would a homosapien perfer 1 race specifically over another when both are literally exactly the same in status

I don't by into the tougher climates create higher iq persay higher iq is down to ecanomic system if your society is a central buissness hub of travel iq increases like fucking crazy were all so quick to find differences in others rather than seeing how genetically similar we are it's not like were denisvisovans we are homo sapiens we are all brothers from the same species

Good luck with that 1
Lol the different races are practically almost different species, of course the currently globalization will result in an overall more homogeneous gene pool.
I guess I agree with the economic centers point, but managing resources in tougher climates over a longer period of time is also pretty legit too tbh.

No it's cause alt right faggots have convinced everyone that forward growth is mainly a white feuatre despite the fact that most phenotypes have good forward growth it's usually other factors that lead to a bad face

No it's cause alt right faggots have convinced everyone that forward growth is mainly a white feuatre despite the fact that most phenotypes have good forward growth it's usually other factors that lead to a bad face
So is JBW theory just mainly a money/status flex on some poor ethnics?
Also can you give me a good explanation for white women preferring men of their own race?

Lol the different races are practically almost different species, of course the currently globalization will result in an overall more homogeneous gene pool.
I guess I agree with the economic centers point, but managing resources in tougher climates over a longer period of time is also pretty legit too tbh.

No we are all homo sapien it's not like a Devonian where we have clear features that biologically differentiate us genetically we are all similar.

Also tougher climates is relative i mean most underestimate africa plus africa had many civilzations within history i don't know why people act like africans are genetically dumber cause the bulk history doesn't agree
So is JBW theory just mainly a money/status flex on some poor ethnics?
Also can you give me a good explanation for white women preferring men of their own race?

Yes and no jbw is coloring halo added in with status and a already white worshipping culture.

Also the reason white women perfer men of their own race is really quite simple.

What you love is based on what your upbringing was like that includes politics and culture know does the average white persons culture and a black persons culture differ or stay the same can you put the rest togehter

• +1
No we are all homo sapien it's not like a Devonian where we have clear features that biologically differentiate us genetically we are all similar.

Also tougher climates is relative i mean most underestimate africa plus africa had many civilzations within history i don't know why people act like africans are genetically dumber cause the bulk history doesn't agree

Yes and no jbw is coloring halo added in with status and a already white worshipping culture.

Also the reason white women perfer men of their own race is really quite simple.

What you love is based on what your upbringing was like that includes politics and culture know does the average white persons culture and a black persons culture differ or stay the same can you put the rest togehter
GIGA life fuel for ethnics (that have good coloring JFL)
I guess I still need to improve my coloring JFL

GIGA life fuel for ethnics (that have good coloring JFL)
I guess I still need to improve my coloring JFL

Yes tbqh I also think everyone should be proud of what their ancestors built I mean we come from great people need I remind you India invented 0

• +1
probably sum to do with coloring and browridge+cheekbones

jaws are basically the same in all races