Have you ever thought of this possibility

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
that all the girls you like that lived in the same city may have been fucked by the same guy at some point?

like for example, there was one point in time, around 2019, when me and two girls i would have a crush on at later years, where in the same campus. what are the chances that they were both slayed by some chad at that point?

after all chads are few yet all girls fuck the same chads so the odds were pretty high dont you think? its kinda crazy tbh ngl, you wait for these bitches for years but they could have been part of chad's harem at some point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Art of Pattinson, Primalsplit and 3 others
that all the girls you like that lived in the same city may have been fucked by the same guy at some point?

like for example, there was one point in time, around 2019, when me and two girls i would have a crush on at later years, where in the same campus. what are the chances that they were both slayed by some chad at that point?

after all chads are few yet all girls fuck the same chads so the odds were pretty high dont you think? its kinda crazy tbh ngl, you wait for these bitches for years but they could have been part of chad's harem at some point.
waht the fuck is your gender

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
They have dude. Theres always dudes whos mutuals with a tonne of girls i meet or talk to from OLD. Its revolting and why i stopped using em beisdes hinge rarely

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub5kang, deadstock and Apparition
And the guys always look like you or have a similar style

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang and Apparition
wait nvm its called probability but it could be very low

They have dude. Theres always dudes whos mutuals with a tonne of girls i meet or talk to from OLD. Its revolting and why i stopped using em beisdes hinge rarely
but how??? these girls were so different from each other.....

but how??? these girls were so different from each other.....
They can still date the same type of men especially in the same area

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
That is true

• So Sad
They can still date the same type of men especially in the same area
so you want to tell me that chad fucked my lesbo whore oneitis and my naive insecure oneitis too?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
nigga we've all been to highschool before, everyone knows hypergamy is Law

any girl you've ever had/will have a crush on will have fucked a better looking guy, which is why alot of users here cope with thinking they're gonna get a virgin

• So Sad
any girl you've ever had/will have a crush on will have fucked a better looking guy, which is why alot of users here cope with thinking they're gonna get a virgin
there is always some better ig :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
but how would that be possible? they had nothing in common and my old itis is 3 years older than her.
You warped their destiny with your black aura and sucked them into the orbit of your inner void and cused them to crash.

• So Sad
You warped their destiny with your black aura and sucked them into the orbit of your inner void and cused them to crash.
only my oneitis does this shit, im pretty harmless. my old oneitis would never date a girl like her, she didnt like heavy smokers.

• Hmm...
only my oneitis does this shit, im pretty harmless. my old oneitis would never date a girl like her, she didnt like heavy smokers.
Yeah. You're right. It was just my spell.

• So Sad
You have an immunity to light magic. It includes spells by your teammates.
but dark magic seems to be super effective on me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. im pretty sure my oneitis hexxed me with bad luck besides everything else:

"This guy aint fucking me and he aint fucking anything else either"

• +1
but dark magic seems to be super effective on me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. im pretty sure my oneitis hexxed me with bad luck besides everything else:

"This guy aint fucking me and he aint fucking anything else either"
Your oneitis and I actually know each other. She is my lover and is also a witch. We cast the dark magic together.

• So Sad
Your oneitis and I actually know each other. She is my lover and is also a witch. We cast the dark magic together.
i thought you didnt like her....

• +1
i thought you didnt like her....
I kept up the act. I fucked her behind your back. After each fuck session we were reading and laughing at your posts.:feelskek:

• So Sad
You're literally HTN. You could go easily fuck a girl on the street lol

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Primalsplit
then why couldnt i fuck any of the 10 girls i have gone out with?
Larping fakecel. You probably did fuck girls and i bet you have a becky dickriding you while you're writing this on phone. You mog me.

• +1
You probably did fuck girls and i bet you have a becky dickriding you while you're writing this on phone.
you are right. I just noticed this becky on my dick, thanks for telling me

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517

• JFL