Have you ever tried to tell a chad about Blackpill/ Psl irl?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
If you have i bet he might have laughed it off and advised you to work on your career/ personality more

genuine chads, who are high iq as well as gl, are aware of and understand everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, middayshowers, FatJattMofo and 11 others
no i would never

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yes, one of my best friends is a chad and I blackpilled him. He used to date a gook JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, onnysk, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
My friend in first year of HS was not a Chad, but he slayed quite a lot of girls.
He was backpilled as fuck he always told me how most girls are bitches.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, rockndogs, onnysk and 4 others
gigachads know looks matter intuitively because they experience how women treat them, theyd probably deny it if you brought it up because its not an acceptable ideology

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Alt Number 3, RAITEIII and 2 others
LOL I AVOID CHADS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

• +1
genuine chads, who are high iq as well as gl, are aware of and understand everything
High iq= Blackpilled from default
High iq= Blackpilled from default
no i would never
Ok
Yes, one of my best friends is a chad and I blackpilled him. He used to date a gook JFL
He might have a taste for gooks
My friend in first year of HS was not a Chad, but he slayed quite a lot of girls.
He was backpilled as fuck he always told me how most girls are bitches.
Everyone who had interaction with females of same agr group would be blackpilled if he's of high iq
gigachads know looks matter intuitively because they experience how women treat them, theyd probably deny it if you brought it up because its not an acceptable ideology
Just be Gigachad
LOL I AVOID CHADS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
Mmm

Last edited:
Yeah I made chad jokes quite popular in my school tbh.
Also one of my friends is a chad, and i blackpilled him and he got plastic surgery at 17years old (no joke)

• Hmm...
Yeah I made chad jokes quite popular in my school tbh.
Also one of my friends is a chad, and i blackpilled him and he got plastic surgery at 17years old (no joke)
Wtf man should've told him to wait

• +1
Wtf man should've told him to wait

he didn't get plastic surgery because of me. His parents were models and they planned it for him so that he could also become a model. I also warned him against it tbh, but it was his decision

• +1
he didn't get plastic surgery because of me. His parents were models and they planned it for him so that he could also become a model. I also warned him against it tbh, but it was his decision
What did he have done

• +1
Chads are the most blackpilled tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 1751
Yet they act very bluepilled by saying stuff like " looks doesn't matter bro" or " you can still improve your personality" etc

the worse looks a man has the harder is it to blackpill him imo

• +1
According to this theory, I'm a Gigachad
only applies for normies

autism = behaving incongruent to your looks (ex: slayer behaviour in incel body or incel mindset in slayer body)

• +1
only applies for normies

autism = behaving incongruent to your looks (ex: slayer behaviour in incel body or incel mindset in slayer body)
I'm incel in normie body i think

of course they are, they get the most exposure to how women actually behave. they're the ones fking girls who are already married, fking after meeting girls just an hour before, etc. they see women for how degenerate they actually are.

• +1
i told normies and they ALL called me retard and said im crazy if i think its all about looks

• +1
of course they are, they get the most exposure to how women actually behave. they're the ones fking girls who are already married, fking after meeting girls just an hour before, etc. they see women for how degenerate they actually are.
They act bluepilled

No

• +1
i told normies and they ALL called me retard and said im crazy if i think its all about looks
I had same experience