Have you ever wanted to become a girl?

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
thining of getting transexual surgery cause i see prety girl and being with her is not enough i need t be her so i can feel inside of it the body anf face being it idk what to do anymore i think i have a mental illnbess i need help buit i want to become a prettiest girl i see on tiktok

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: zerotohero, Deleted member 20422, Kristin and 7 others
No, I hate women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 8608
I wish i was a mudshark
IMG 20220615 175335 522

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
Why do men kill such ugly females? I mean, so brutally and dramatically... I would love to execute with a knife a very pretty girl, but with a ugly woman like that shown in the picture, just shoot her and leave her... what a disgusting excuse for man he is, lacking the intelligence to recognize objective aesthetic standards. disgusting!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

i wish i was her tbh

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, Radiance, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
No cuzz that's gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
High-value thread for @8PSLcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Posting in an ethnic thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 16369 and Dystopian
u will never be a girl

B - b - b - buh I'm not ethnic!!! I just chose this ethnic screename for fun!! :feelswah: DIE WHITEY!!!!! :lul::feelswah:

I just chose this ethnic screename for fun!!
Salieri was part of the highest aristocracy in Vienna I actually dont think its possible to find a more white group of people in all of history

Not really, but guess be good for a day just to feel what it's like to be so sexually desired by any and every guy (as long as I'm not a landwhale), and also wonder how it feels to get my pussy rammed I guess

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
watch me...
mtf trannies are just fags. there is nothing female about them. transitioning is overrated, fix your mental problems

Classical music is an ethnic obsession, non-ethnic whites never had anything to do with it. It's all Mongorrians and Ethnicans.

shutterstock_45591655.jpg

Last edited:
transitioning and passing as female if you're over the age of 16 is more hard work than looksmaxxing and becoming chad the cute trans girls got on hormone blockers estrogen prog at like 10 years old

• +1
thining of getting transexual surgery cause i see prety girl and being with her is not enough i need t be her so i can feel inside of it the body anf face being it idk what to do anymore i think i have a mental illnbess i need help buit i want to become a prettiest girl i see on tiktok
yes after the xanax from my wisdom teeth removal wore off i was in a deep depression and it was so bad I lost my identity
So i decided to rebuild my identity by becoming mtf

Yes you did. Birds of a feather.
dont look outside tonight you faggot projecting nigger go kill yourself or ill cut ur mothers neck

not gonna lie i sometimes wonder what it must be like being a pretty girl getting fucked by an older masculine guy. i think im turning into a fag

• +1
not gonna lie i sometimes wonder what it must be like being a pretty girl getting fucked by an older masculine guy. i think im turning into a fag
same

its the estrogen in the water and subconscious media programming

same

its the estrogen in the water and subconscious media programming
nah its the fact that i cant get laid as an unattractive male and getting fucked as a girl is way easier

• +1
idk what to do anymore i think i have a mental illnbess
No no goy... i mean sir! You certainly are a healthy individual! Not let those uneducated bigots tell you how to live! Instead I recommend you visiting medical clinic led by my close friend doctor Goldstein and getting surgery that will surely change your life! Oy vey!

• +1
E HXiZqX0Ac2UyZ

• JFL