Have You Ever Wanted To Drop Out Of Capitalism?

xom

xom

Banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, kobecel, Blitz and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, TBOLT, Blitz and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
The way to beat capitalism is to become gay and get aids from Boreemu Fwaz, the trans alien from marketing. Dont buy goats/ammo and move to wyoming. Only peace and love forever.

All of the work in those communes is done by like five men. Everyone else just fucks around.

This video but halfway through the Chinese tanks roll in. Little tiny Chinese goblins swarm over shrieking swamp-armpitted yuppy cunts, their limp 'boyfriends', bayonetted as they flee, wish that this was the year they'd finally stuck to their new years resolution: vegan crossfit. They beseech the Universe, asking Neil Degrasse Tyson for forgiveness, deliverance. God looks away. "We won you guys" the weird fifty year old burnout hippy commune leader murmurs, watching the carnage wistfully, "Capitalism is #cancelled."

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I keep wanting to drop off of existance.
become trans and get aids from Boreemu Fwaz from marketing.Only peace and love forever.
brave and stunning

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and The Dude Abides
the way to beat capitalism is to exploit its inherent contradictions and flaws, which is exactly what china is doing on their way to playing the long game re: marxism. IOW: embrace capitalism fully, without restraint, and without remorse.

Alternatively, become a criminal.

Joining some dork colony isn't really a solution. I guarantee what they show on camera is not what daily life looks like there. My guess? Average "resident" lasts about 6 months to a year tops, high turnover, lots of infighting and drama about whose responsibility is what and who deserves more or less. Thats pretty typical of the "flat structure"/non-hierarchies redditards fantasize about so much.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and kobecel
The way to beat capitalism is to go ER.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ritalincel, Insomniac and 1 other person
I'd fuck her. Just got tell her the about my legendary BBC. "A yo white gurl bend over show me wut dat ass do"
never stick your dick in crazy bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back