have you had foids be interested in you before puberty?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
bro, in elementary school i had like eight fucking attractive girls be into me, despite me being an autist who doesnt talk to females
i remember being the crush of 2 of the cutest girls in my class, but i didnt do anything about, because i literally didnt care for some reason

a few days ago i was reading back a really old conversation with my old girl classmate (it was like 6th grade). we talked about typical 12 year old shit like crushes and etc and there was a message by her saying "there are about 5 girls who want to know who you like" and i swear, i didnt remember that message at all. how fuckin retarded was i? JFL i probably read that message and went back to configure my minecraft server

my downfall with girls was probably when i started actually caring about them
just be yourself theory? over for non-nt cels
dn red shit thred

That sure is a lot of words nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Yummyinmytummy
shit thread op kys

3gfs at kindergarten jfl

yeah there were a few and I liked them back. Suifuel thread tbh. I would probably be normal now if I took a chance on them

yeah there were a few and I liked them back. Suifuel thread tbh. I would probably be normal now if I took a chance on them
same

There was a girl who had a huge crush on me and said she would marry me. I was in the 5th grade. She was older i think. In 8th or 9th grade
I am hideous now so i don't get compliments from girls anymore

Yes bro. and bit during puberty when i was 11/12/13, that's when my prettyboy+Dom for my age features were in harmony and i was taller than most girls.

But it all came to an end when my face became a bit too extreme looking and i didn't grow in height, and thus my short lived Chad days came to an end and i became a Ogre Manlet with mental problems. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
Foids interested in me?
WVSzTcM

did rd and idk if they were interested or not fuck that man i was pissing my pants at preschool and i was autistic and weird, some of the foids were interested i was aproached byu foid at 13yo but i was to autistic. Until my acne came i was good, but still even without acne i'm subhuman now so idk

bro, in elementary school i had like eight fucking attractive girls be into me, despite me being an autist who doesnt talk to females
i remember being the crush of 2 of the cutest girls in my class, but i didnt do anything about, because i literally didnt care for some reason

a few days ago i was reading back a really old conversation with my old girl classmate (it was like 6th grade). we talked about typical 12 year old shit like crushes and etc and there was a message by her saying "there are about 5 girls who want to know who you like" and i swear, i didnt remember that message at all. how fuckin retarded was i? JFL i probably read that message and went back to configure my minecraft server

my downfall with girls was probably when i started actually caring about them
just be yourself theory? over for non-nt cels
dn red shit thred
My female cousin groped me, an older 15 year old girl tried fucking me but my aspieness fucked it up

i was cute looking so whole school called me cute in middle school age, but no one took me seriously like dating and shit.
it was just looking cute like baby not sexually attractive

• So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
i was cute looking so whole school called me cute in middle school age, but no one took me seriously like dating and shit.
it was just looking cute like baby not sexually attractive

Many Men, Man.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme