Have You Hung Out With Friends During Covid?

Have You Hung With Friends During Covid?

• Total voters
T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
I haven't hung out with a single friend since lockdowns began for Covid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
I aint got any.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6723, Krezo and 5 others
no friends for my personality tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Yeah a bunch of times

Basically made an entire new incel friend out of @Native during quarantine and he was the only guy I talked to daily. But now hes in military boot camp and busy. I have classes starting soon. Only other person I really talked to is my Jewish IRL friend online.

Haven't talked to anyone IRL except my parents.

• So Sad
I haven't hung out with a single friend since lockdowns began for Covid.

Lol bro unless u live in Italy Spain or nyc ur high inhb af

I’ve been overexposed traveling all over one of the most populated states in the US since April and I ain’t caught that shit

Shared blunts, cups, vapes, etc

You’ll be fine lmao

The only time I wear that fucking mask is if I’m around older people out of respect same goes for the 6ft thing

Most young people that don’t have older parents or around their grandparents stopped giving a shit about them pussy ass regulations months ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
What friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Lol bro unless u live in Italy Spain or nyc ur high inhb af

I’ve been overexposed traveling all over one of the most populated states in the US since April and I ain’t caught that shit

Shared blunts, cups, vapes, etc

You’ll be fine lmao

I'm not concerned about myself it's my parents I'm worried about. I live at home with two aging parents who have pre-existing conditions. So I'm worried that if I get Covid that they could get infected as well.

The only time I wear that fucking mask is if I’m around older people out of respect same goes for the 6ft thing

Most young people that don’t have older parents or around their grandparents stopped giving a shit about them pussy ass regulations months ago

Yeah, most young people I've noticed don't care at all. I have older parents tho with pre-existing conditions so I'm concerned.

I'm not concerned about myself it's my parents I'm worried about. I live at home with two aging parents who have pre-existing conditions. So I'm worried that if I get Covid that they could get infected as well.

That’s very fair

I’d be the same in that position

• +1
no friends

• So Sad
Only my best friend. Went to the lake and his place.

yes some parties too
may have gotten it idk never had symptoms

Aging parents ? So you’re not a teen right ? You should move out

yes some parties too
may have gotten it idk never had symptoms
Everyone has it. One of the most contagious viruses ever. It just is asymptomatic in young and non fat/non subhuman people. This is concerning in the long run but not right now.

Aging parents ? So you’re not a teen right ? You should move out

Nah, in 20s. Why should I move out so and get myself trapped in thousands of dollars in debt and live in a chitty apartment with a chitty roommate? Just because that's what the cuckitalist system wants? Hell no, I like living at home with my family and in my culture (Middle Eastern) the tradition is to stay at home until you get married and that's what I plan on doing.

Don't have any

• So Sad
anyone who says no is high inhib