• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๏ผŸ

๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๏ผŸ

Klasik616

Klasik616

schizo aspie incel
I killed a lot of rabbits, puppies, chickens, spiders, fishes and even ducks. I'm so dark triad cus I've eaten all of them. I'm wondering if cats are worth killing... They're foids right?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Imretarded?
sounds like ur a shitty person

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Epola, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
I killed a lot of rabbits, puppies, chickens, spiders, fishes and even ducks. I'm so dark triad cus I've eaten all of them. I'm wondering if cats are worth killing... They're foids right?
you eat puppies?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Epola and Imretarded?
Ur a shitty human being

IMG 0504

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: emo, Epola, Klasik616 and 2 others
Do you eat meat
Itโ€™s the cycle of life and death. If a tiger doesnโ€™t kill the buffalo, the tiger then starves. But bro, just go to the grocery store. Why tf are you torturing random animals and eating them? Weird ass nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Klasik616 and Esteban1997
Stock photo mature fbi agent showing document on white background 2447171001

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: twojei, Zelenskyiv, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Yes, me with my old friends. We hid his body behind a dumpster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Klasik616
Don't eat cats bro. Kill an ugly animal at least

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden and Klasik616
nice confession
me and my team are working on more info
what else have u killed, a person :feelshah:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Epola, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei and Imretarded?
sounds like ur a shitty person
hes just a natural human. all animals in nature kill and even torture other smaller animals just for fun.

• Love it
Reactions: Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and alurmo
You shouldnt post this shit online you dont know whos lurking in here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, slavicpsycho and Imretarded?
in 2011 I watched with an erection as my dads friend blow torched a cat to death inside a small cage.

I laugh and imagine that cat ended up on a gore site in cat world on some funky town type beat

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Klasik616
You shouldnt post this shit online you dont know whos lurking in here
I didn't break the law boi the law is hypocrisy, you can get animals in the grocery store. The world is a joke

Last edited:
hes just a natural human. all animals in nature kill and even torture other smaller animals just for fun.
Sadism isn't a natural thing for most people

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Sadism isn't a natural thing for most people
because theyre brainwashed absolute slaves with cucked moralfag spirits conditioned by hollywood to feel affliction to killing and all things associated with death
Sv3rige irrefutable sigma

I didn't break the law boi the law is hypocrisy, you can get animals in the grocery store. JFL
Then why are you posting this shit? Looks like your just an edgy teen

Then why are you posting this shit? Looks like your just an edgy teen
Because I killed them, I didn't lied. Also I didn't ask for you to reply. You can ignore my thread. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
because theyre brainwashed absolute slaves with cucked moralfag spirits conditioned by hollywood to feel affliction to killing and all things associated with death
View attachment 3035501
I think some people are just born with less empathy than others, having empathy is the baseline thing tho. unlucky

• +1
Because I killed them, I didn't lied. Also I didn't ask for you to reply. You can ignore my thread. :lul:
I can reply because im free to do so

• +1
I think some people are just born with less empathy than others, having empathy is the baseline thing tho. unlucky
empathy is for your fellow humans

• +1
in 2011 I watched with an erection as my dads friend blow torched a cat to death inside a small cage.

I laugh and imagine that cat ended up on a gore site in cat world on some funky town type beat
holy fuck

OP, this nigga makes you look like an empath

• JFL
I killed a lot of rabbits, puppies, chickens, spiders, fishes and even ducks.
Ive killed alot of rodents but I only eat like squirrel or any of bird. I give the ones I dont eat to my dogs
I only really eat big, medium game

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
People when hunting animals try to make the kills quick etc
Kinda. They want them to die quicker so the animals dosent have time to run miles away

Kinda. They want them to die quicker so the animals dosent have time to run miles away
If I abuse my dog in public people will get mad at me. Cuz they feel bad for the dog!!!

• JFL
If I abuse my dog in public people will get mad at me. Cuz they feel bad for the dog!!!
What if they didn't, why a dog but not a chicken.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
Domesticated dogs are worlds different from wild animals

im just saying people have empathy for animals. Some guy said that humans only have empathy for other humans or something

• +1
im just saying people have empathy for animals. Some guy said that humans only have empathy for other humans or something
Convo derailed myb bhai

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Any being who is accepted by society gets rights and is respected by other people, anyone who doesn't fit gets punished or they end up in rehab centers.
Humans decide who to save, some of us here might kill a baby some don't but the law says it depends on you. Btw trans rights are a joke in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • JFL