Have you taken the family pill?

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
Tonight I was watching the TV show "Modern Family" with my single mother. It is a good show and at one point I had the realization that I want to procreate. Not only that, but that I have a duty to procreate.

For years I have been pretty anti-natalist, I viewed having a family as settling, and therefore boring.
But I realized that my mother's life must be pretty lonely without a significant other. If she was a man she wouldn't even have me to keep her company.
She turned down like 3 guys that proposed to her when she was young and now she is too old and will probably die alone.

After 40 you're not going to be slaying regularly unless you are statusmaxxed, but I imagine that even with that it becomes meaningless and drains your soul.

I want to find a beautiful wife who I can love, take care of, breed and have lots of children with.

Screenshot 20230205 013613 4702

I want to have a large family.
I want to be old, surrounded by people that I love unconditionally.

Sure, unless I marry a girl 30 years younger than me I won't be able to enjoy sex much after 60. But I will have contributed something to this earth. I will die at peace.

I refuse to be a pussy like my father, a self-absorbed schizo with a silver-tongue; always running away from his problems.

What are your thoughts on this?

@aBetterMii
@Kubrickcel
@MoggerGaston
@Manu le coq
@MoggerChad
@Exterminator
@Beastimmung
@TRUE_CEL
@Dr. Bruh
@Octillionaire
@HarrierDuBois

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Doctor Faust, MoggerGaston, GazerGazer and 15 others
French faggot

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Tonight I was watching the TV show "Modern Family" with my single mother. It is a good show and at one point I had the realization that I want to procreate. Not only that, but that I have a duty to procreate.

For years I have been pretty anti-natalist, I viewed having a family as settling, and therefore boring.
But I realized that my mother's life must be pretty lonely without a significant other. If she was a man she wouldn't even have me to keep her company.
She turned down like 3 guys that proposed to her when she was young and now she is too old and will probably die alone.

After 40 you're not going to be slaying regularly unless you are statusmaxxed, but I imagine that even with that it becomes meaningless and drains your soul.

I want to find a beautiful wife who I can love, take care of, breed and have lots of children with.

View attachment 2068557

Sure, unless I marry a girl 30 years younger than me I won't be able to enjoy sex much after 60. But I will have contributed something to this earth. I will die at peace.

I refuse to be a pussy like my father, a self-absorbed schizo with a silver-tongue; always running away from his problems.

@aBetterMii
@Kubrickcel
@MoggerGaston
@Manu le coq
@MoggerChad
@Exterminator
@TRUE_CEL
@Dr. Bruh
@Octillionaire
@HarrierDuBois
Based.
GLQGfAG

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Sub0, LampPostPrime and 6 others
I want basically a wife (but not actually married) and no kids

Ye I want 3-5 children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, rand anon and Deleted member 22099
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Maleficent, aBetterMii and rand anon
Cope the only reason worthy to procreate is because it’s the principle of evolution,. It’s my duty to my ancestor from Luca (last unknown common ancestor) trough the ape like creature from my pareny’tq to me, to make sure that my offspring can live on and keep the wheel going. This is my duty, znd my legacy, i refuse to be the one breaking the wheel and failing to procreate.
That’s it, idc about family value or bullshit like that,
What i desire is to find the maximum amount of breedable and high value parteners to maximize the lucks of survival, and reproduction of my children for them as well to find the highest value parteners.

I want children but first I wanna slay stacies

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 22099
I'd only reproduce with a mogger female

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 25193
Yep raise lambs to the slaughter of your melting pot society of rag heads and niggers great 👍 have children to give them a harder battle when you can’t even convince a woman to shut her mouth or cook a meal everyday without attitude

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Maleficent
Yep raise lambs to the slaughter of your melting pot society of rag heads and niggers great 👍 have children to give them a harder battle when you can’t even convince a woman to shut her mouth or cook a meal everyday without attitude
We need to stay strong. I would rather my sons have a difficult life in the futuristic hellscape than my bloodline dying with me just because I hate modernity

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, Deleted member 17872, Roquefort and 1 other person
Why do you not want children?
I dont want to pass on my genes and itll be too stressful and id be too anxious all time worrying about kid

We need to stay strong. I would rather my sons have a difficult life in the futuristic hellscape than my bloodline dying with me just because I hate modernity
“we” look at Ukraine woman fleeing the motherland while single guys die for nothing the woman of your country are not worth saving they are fleshlights at best see the ship is sinking dude it’s not about being self defeatist it’s about being realistic your dumb parents like mine choose to have kids in a society. Than is going to be non white

“we” look at Ukraine woman fleeing the motherland while single guys die for nothing the woman of your country are not worth saving they are fleshlights at best see the ship is sinking dude it’s not about being self defeatist it’s about being realistic your dumb parents like mine choose to have kids in a society. Than is going to be non white
It's over for you buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

View attachment 2068557

@aBetterMii
@Kubrickcel
@MoggerGaston
@Manu le coq
@MoggerChad
@Exterminator
@Beastimmung
@TRUE_CEL
@Dr. Bruh
@Octillionaire
@HarrierDuBois

JFL at basing your life goals on some shitty fag tv show like "modern family".

The reality is that in most big families there's lots of drama, behind the back shit talking, lots of people going no-contact on relatives over petty fights, etc. Also if you've ever met most old married couples they are miserable and low-key dislike each other. And their kids visit like 1 time a year while their parents rot in retirement homes.

Real life is not some TV show. Wake up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Tabula Rasa
It's over for you buddy boyo
It’s over for practically mostly every white not just me historically 40% men had kids combine that with woman now and what you will need to settle with a rotten apple with a gaping cunt the size of the great 🦫 dam but you can make a tradwife out of her right wing is a cope even if it’s a nice idea it’s lost

The reality is that in most big families there's lots of drama, behind the back shit talking, lots of people going no-contact on relatives over petty fights, etc. Also if you've ever met most old married couples they are miserable and low-key dislike each other. And their kids visit like 1 time a year while their parents rot in retirement homes.

Family drama only exists if a woman is allowed to have a voice and not be held to a standard

View attachment 2068557

@aBetterMii
@Kubrickcel
@MoggerGaston
@Manu le coq
@MoggerChad
@Exterminator
@Beastimmung
@TRUE_CEL
@Dr. Bruh
@Octillionaire
@HarrierDuBois
I need to mog like skarsgard in Northman

deniz-movie-900x506.png

Its about having an insane body and being a top 1% height and body high T mogger.
And having multiple kids with multiple women all over the world. And one main family with your ubermensch kids that are tall high IQ high PSL robust chads

Genghis Khan and viking maxxing or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099

I have a huge family I have 11 uncles and aunts + like 40 cousins that I see regularly, I just have a small immediate family.
I don't have any siblings so when I'm older the only chance of me having a big family is by creating one.

I need to mog like skarsgard in Northman

deniz-movie-900x506.png

Its about having an insane body and being a top 1% height and body high T mogger.
And having multiple kids with multiple women all over the world. And one main family with your ubermensch kids that are tall high IQ high PSL robust chads

Genghis Khan and viking maxxing or death
THIS. I want to spread my seed as much as possible, maybe by doing what that Morrocan prettyboy did and telling ONS girls that I'm sterile

But then my wifey will be a 6'0 blonde Stacey. I'm 6'2 but her height is essential as when I'm old 6'6 will probably be the new 6'0. My sons need to be Nerdick terramoggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
THIS. I want to spread my seed as much as possible, maybe by doing what that Morrocan prettyboy did and telling ONS girls that I'm sterile

But then my wifey will be a 6'0 blonde Stacey. I'm 6'2 but her height is essential as when I'm old 6'6 will probably be the new 6'0. My sons need to be Nerdick terramoggers

JFL no way that worked

Yes I want to have 2 kids and own a house with a wife that trusts and truly loves me and vice versa. In 2023, that sounds like something out of Mission Impossible though.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
you are the first fatherless faggot with a brain.

congratulations, welcome to the club. now your goal is to find a virgin, because no hoe wants to settle wit yo broke ass

• +1
just cage at watching some jewlywood propaganda movie and being motivated to procreate. think past your limbic system. we don't need more people to create more progress. rate of progress was fine when we had 1 billion people. what do people hope to achieve with muh progress anyway. everything being static is fine. no knowledge of anything better=your contentment is not affected.

procreation is irrational. it's predicated on the fantasy that your genes will somehow pass on forever beyond the heat death of the universe lol. the chances of your dna being intact a thousand years from now even under the best circumstances are astronomically small.

View attachment 2068557

@aBetterMii
@Kubrickcel
@MoggerGaston
@Manu le coq
@MoggerChad
@Exterminator
@Beastimmung
@TRUE_CEL
@Dr. Bruh
@Octillionaire
@HarrierDuBois
I am an anti-natalist so I find it disgusting. But if she turned down 3 dudes then it’s pretty much her own fault. But at least you’re still there. 😄

• Ugh..
I am an anti-natalist so I find it disgusting. But if she turned down 3 dudes then it’s pretty much her own fault. But at least you’re still there. 😄
Why are you an anti-natalist?

• +1