Have you touched female booty?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
If you haven't touched female booty you is turbovirgin tbh. I have touched female booty before. Thick

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 8608 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Water

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Danish_Retard, Kristin and 2 others
Most of you guys have never groped a female tbh

Not even in your wildest dreams would you grope a female

• WTF
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • WTF
Reactions: Sny
yes and still turbo incel

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 8165
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, mogstar and shrek
Most of you guys have never groped a female tbh
Stop this dangerous cap, I'm a groper of women, it is my birthright as stated by the honorable mosbinallah in ramadanian 23:17, "the flesh of the wicked is the prize of the pious"

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, mogstar and Deleted member 8165
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
I have and it's the best feeling in the world

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen and volcelfatcel
Both are nice but I pref medium boobs with a big skinny ass
Never gonna touch it again since the reaper ended it all
FaceApp 1625302313028

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and gamma
Yes thick nothing special
Feels better to touch it nacked then it’s fun

• +1
Yes thick nothing special
Feels better to touch it nacked then it’s fun
You don't like touching it with pants? Have you touched a girls ass naked?

Yes, of course, I had several girlfriends, I went to many dates that went pretty good - great conversation, touching, hugging, kissing, I would also escalate by slowly moving my hands from their back when I was kissing and hugging them, down to their ass and they seemed to enjoy it, but most of the times after that I was ghosted or put in the friendzone; touching a girl's ass is really nothing to them, if they let you kiss and hug them, you can also very easily fondle their butt or tits...

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and gamma
Yes, of course, I had several girlfriends, I went to many dates that went pretty good - great conversation, touching, hugging, kissing, I would also escalate by slowly moving my hands from their back when I was kissing and hugging them, down to their ass and they seemed to enjoy it, but most of the times after that I was ghosted or put in the friendzone; touching a girl's ass is really nothing to them, if they let you kiss and hug them, you can also very easily fondle their butt or tits...
I'm planning on groping this mentally unstable girl ass from work. She cried randomly out of the blue one day. She is a white skinned Mexican girl with glasses and dyed blonde hair. But with firm nice ass. I want a piece of it. I will use my NT and masculine skull and height to get a handful of her ass

• JFL
Reactions: audreyen
True especially in club they will grind up on and kiss even subhumans. My mate is like 4psl and he was grinding a foid 4 like 30 minutes and didnt know her name or even see her face

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I heard that latinos are packing more than blacks
There's minimal racial differences between dick size. Blacks have a BBC stereotype because that Jewish faggot Greg lansky wants to promote blacked jfl

• +1
I'm planning on groping this mentally unstable girl ass from work. She cried randomly out of the blue one day. She is a white skinned Mexican girl with glasses and dyed blonde hair. But with firm nice ass. I want a piece of it. I will use my NT and masculine skull and height to get a handful of her ass
Yeah, there's like a ladder of things you need to in order to touch a girls' ass: talking, flirting, laughing, then you touch her lightly on the hand or shoulder and if it's all fine after some more sweet talking you can lean in for a kiss...
If she doesn't move away from this, going from kissing to touching her ass or tits, is actually a very minor step. However going from groping to sex, it's actually a pretty huge step, she really needs to like you and you also need to take her in a private place, give her a good reason for this and figure out all the logistics.

thank you friar playboypuertorican for your message

should i name myself librarianiberian @Warlow tbh?

Stop this dangerous cap, I'm a groper of women, it is my birthright as stated by the honorable mosbinallah in ramadanian 23:17, "the flesh of the wicked is the prize of the pious"
But ur black so that’s just what u do :feelshaha:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow
I touched a girls booty once when I gave her a piggyback in a pool. Still a KV incel though.

i once groped a girl in a public swimming pool several times and she didnt know how to react, she just stared at me in disbelief

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and BrettyBoy
Yes it felt good and squishy. She was thick af and Persian. Ngl regret I didn’t bury my face in there. Was the only time I was with a girl. Also used to grope girls butts underwater with my friend at the local water park as kids

Yes it felt good and squishy. She was thick af and Persian. Ngl regret I didn’t bury my face in there. Was the only time I was with a girl. Also used to grope girls butts underwater with my friend at the local water park as kids
Persian ethic pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
my gf has a nice ass so i like grope it and slap it in public to assert my dominance

Never heard of it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 756