Have you watched The Death of Stalin?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Very great depiction of the pathetic, slave nature of most russians, and the brutality of manlet Stalin. Incredibly accurate psychology.

As someone who was unfortunate enough to grow up in a russian environment, this just hits so close to home.

The movie is rated great, except it got rated lower than it should have been because of the butt hurt russian audience who don't want to get exposed.

@Manchild

Attachments

• yI_99LFUXUVPBypz3l41tuJynAANqFbZ-msMNZx4brA.png
    yI_99LFUXUVPBypz3l41tuJynAANqFbZ-msMNZx4brA.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and Deleted member 23558
Nope maybe one day tho

saw the scene of beria's trial on jewtube. looks like "muh communist based" hollyweird propaganda

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
saw the scene of beria's trial on jewtube. looks like "muh communist based" hollyweird propaganda

And in the next sentence you would say that the USSR executions were conducted by Jews, and now the Jews are trashing themselves.

So is it Jews running the show or is it not? Make that make sense, gimp.

Nah, i wasn't around when he died

• JFL
And in the next sentence you would say that the USSR executions were conducted by Jews, and now the Jews are trashing themselves.

So is it Jews running the show or is it not? Make that make sense, gimp.
most of the ussr top brass were jew, the show doesn't trash commies, it portrays them in a sympathetic light

cringe

• JFL
most of the ussr top brass were jew, the show doesn't trash commies, it portrays them in a sympathetic light

cringe
Jews trash the USSR and every single one in charge. Stupid gimp. Jews were mass killed and had to hide their identities in the USSR.

The movie trashes them, to the point where it’s illegal in russia. I don’t understand if that’s what you’re referring to though, gimp.

Last edited: