Have you wisdom teeth come out?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Just found out about these teeth :feelsuhh:
So does it develop the jaw somewhat when they come down somehow? Who has all their 32 teeth currently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1464
Yes.
1 is impacted however.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I have them. You grow them later on, i got mine at 15 which is quite young. They’re way back in the corners of your mouth and it feels shit when they grow through because they’re not sharp, so they just press on the gums until it tears off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I have them. You grow them later on, i got mine at 15 which is quite young. They’re way back in the corners of your mouth and it feels shit when they grow through because they’re not sharp, so they just press on the gums until it tears off
What? I have lower wisdom teeth just looked and i don't remember any pain during growing up in this place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Got them extracted by jews brother

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ShredPill and Deleted member 1464
What? I have lower wisdom teeth just looked and i don't remember any pain during growing up in this place
I just remembered this flap of gum forming over the top when they were pushing through. It sucked. I have a gap between my molars and wisdom teeth which isn’t typical tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I have no wisdom...sad life.

• +1
I only have 3, but they’re coming in fine cause I have room.

• +1
Didn't need mine out but I had 9 cavities in them due to my subhuman genes/rotting lifestyle, so rather than drill they took them out.

• +1
i have no idea.

nope

need them out though