Have your family or friends ever questioned your looksmaxxing products?

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist
Parents thought I was smuggling drugs when my Falim gum came in cause it was in a sus ass package and from turkey jfl

I’ve had friends take my finasteride prescription off of my desk and start looking at it together and making fun of me for it

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, goat2x, Griffith and 4 others
my cousin saw my zinc + magnesium and wondered why i was taking it

yeah my mom and bro “made fun” of my $10 Retin A and said it wouldn’t work work bc it’s from India and hella cheap and then a few months later they were saying how nice my skin is. jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, DidntRead, Kade and 7 others
yeah my mom and bro “made fun” of my $10 Retin A and said it wouldn’t work work bc it’s from India and hella cheap and then a few months later they were saying how nice my skin is. jfl
send me your source dammit
tell me right now or you're a ginger

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 4053
Same thing hapenning to me rn except they are saying my skin is getting worse bc they dont want me using retin a but my skin only got way better

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
Same thing hapenning to me rn except they are saying my skin is getting worse bc they dont want me using retin a but my skin only got way better
crabs in the bucket mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Mogged my entire family when i came out of my room with my penis pump on
i be hung tho
😳 :what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Schönling, Griffith and 5 others
crabs in the bucket mentality
My mom flipped out on me for using sunscreen and showed me pics of white michael jackson and said I would become him bc I got peeling from retin a and not using sunscreen

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
Parents thought I was smuggling drugs when my Falim gum came in cause it was in a sus ass package and from turkey jfl
Yes i ordered all the facepuller supplies for @nelson and I through my father's amazon prime (free shipping yup) and he nearly disowned me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2846, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
Yeah my family and friends have accepted I'm a vain narcy. One of my friends wanted to see me use the PMD when it arrived in the mail. I told one of my friends I'm going to regrow my hairline and get rid of my acne scars in 2020 as a resolution and he doesn't think it can be done.

But I'll never tell anyone when I get my hair transplant or tell anyone I'm on duta.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Yes i ordered all the facepuller supplies for @nelson and I through my father's amazon prime (free shipping yup) and he nearly disowned me
The only thing holding me back from facepulling is what would happen if a family member saw me wearing that bdsm torture device

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2846
Yeah my family and friends have accepted I'm a vain narcy. One of my friends wanted to see me use the PMD when it arrived in the mail. I told one of my friends I'm going to regrow my hairline and get rid of my acne scars in 2020 as a resolution and he doesn't think it can be done.

But I'll never tell anyone when I get my hair transplant or tell anyone I'm on duta.
How long have yu been on duta

jfl

My parents don't allow me to buy stupid shit like this just for 'looksmaxxing'.

I once asked my dad for HGH and he scolded me as if I were asking for Heroin jfl :feelskek:.
He thinks mother nature will help me grow and be balanced on my own, ignoring the fact that I am a curry with bad genes lol.

They'll only allow certain stuff like skincare products and other stuff that's easily available.

They are also scared of me using unknown chemicals for looking better.

This is why, now that I'll get a job before March, I'll be alone, outside with my car :sneaky:.

Then I am planning on buying lots of falim gum and chewing it autistically when i'll be alone.
Also I am planning on buying finatesride and HGH for sure. I'll consume and apply it alone, when no one will be watching and suspecting me in my Car :feelshmm:.

I'll take advantage of the opportunities I get :cool:.

mum was angry i was taking AIs but didnt care about the roids funnily enough