Bronze
just roast me or tell me some pretty things idc really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and rand anon
lying down gives face lift effect but probably htn

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
lying down gives face lift effect but probably htn

idk whats that autistic thing i do with my hand to be honest im bad at taking pics

• Hmm...
Shotgun implants or rope bro, 1.248/10

Impossible to tell with this pic but I’d say 90% sure mtn
i think he is closer to htn, lying down can make your soft tissue look weird sometimes depends on the person

• Hmm...
@fucclife doesnt he look like u in first pic

@fucclife doesnt he look like u in first pic
they already told me that another time i posted hahaha i think we just have the same pheno but he has sharper features if i remember correctly, also he kinda mogs me lol

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
they already told me that another time i posted hahaha i think we just have the same pheno but he has sharper features if i remember correctly, also he kinda mogs me lol
yea you look younger in a neotenic way, softer features

Impossible to tell with this pic but I’d say 90% sure mtn
Yo do you still have the mtn and htn picture you posted once here
It was like a rating thing

• Hmm...
i think he is closer to htn, lying down can make your soft tissue look weird sometimes depends on the person
Nah he looks worse

slayer of bitches

• +1
Reactions: nandor
Nah he looks worse
do you really think im the average dude you see in the street? like do you even leave your basement or what :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
do you really think im the average dude you see in the street? like do you even leave your basement or what :lul:
You right, you look average at best

I see better looking guys everywheres I go

I see better looking guys everywheres I go
oh shit do you really go places bro? insame comeback, you actually leave your house

• Hmm...
oh shit do you really go places bro? insame comeback, you actually leave your house
It’s not a comeback, this isn’t a hehehhe funny joke joke fight, I’m telling you the truth about your looks and your getting upset.

It’s not a comeback, this isn’t a hehehhe funny joke joke fight, I’m telling you the truth about your looks and your getting upset.
im actually getting really upset :feelswah::feelswah: nah but fr i dont see myself as a plain mtn also dont receive that kind of attention, my tinder does good and i even have a gf!!!! insane

• Hmm...
im actually getting really upset :feelswah::feelswah: nah but fr i dont see myself as a plain mtn also dont receive that kind of attention, my tinder does good and i even have a gf!!!! insane
Mtn can do all that

fair eneogh, maybe show me an example of a htn now i want to see your pov
Htn

@ArvidGustavsson + @Bvnny. morph :dafuckfeels:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and Erik-Jón
well i see where you come from, imo he is more of a htn to chadlite bc his bone structure is really above average
It’s not that good tbh

well i see where you come from, imo he is more of a htn to chadlite bc his bone structure is really above average
His bone structure is 1sd more then average nothing that good about it

It’s not that good tbh
long ramus, perfect chin, fowardly growth jaw, really squared forehead, high set cheekbones (not prominent but thats not even a failo) like imo he definetely doesnt have an average bone structure and skull in general just that his jaw lacks some angularity from the front

long ramus, perfect chin, fowardly growth jaw, really squared forehead, high set cheekbones (not prominent but thats not even a failo) like imo he definetely doesnt have an average bone structure and skull in general just that his jaw lacks some angularity from the front
He has a average ramus, decent chin, square forehead is common, average cheekbones

In Scandinavia he’s slightly above average

He has a average ramus, decent chin, square forehead is common, average cheekbones

In Scandinavia he’s slightly above average
well i would saye that we dont rate people based on scandinavian standards? imo irl in the us he is a chadlite in general not a full on chadbut around there

• Hmm...
well i would saye that we dont rate people based on scandinavian standards? imo irl in the us he is a chadlite in general not a full on chadbut around there
Htn

Htn with shitty haircut

• +1
Reactions: nandor