Haven’t been hungry in weeks

butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
Semaglutide and high protein diet makes me content at a 1500 calorie deficit. Jfl if you’re not using semaglutide to cut

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and N1666
no starvemaxxing for your height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and shizuku11111
  • JFL
Reactions: AustrianOak47
Good that iam not indian, disgusting manlet
Hahaha I can feel the cope and seethe through the screen I’m assuming you get cucked by NT manlets while you rot on .org. You’ll get your Indian mtb vishnujeet don’t worry

Hahaha I can feel the cope and seethe through the screen I’m assuming you get cucked by NT manlets while you rot on .org. You’ll get your Indian mtb vishnujeet don’t worry
i mog you

i mog you
Even if that’s true I don’t care. I’m here to looksmax not measure my cock against 14 year old Indians. Who tf calls 5’8 disgusting manlets lol you got a women brain

Even if that’s true I don’t care. I’m here to looksmax not measure my cock against 14 year old Indians.
get shotgun implants by mr eppley asap

get shotgun implants by mr eppley asap
For being 5’8 even though I fucked women? Get a grip on reality panjeet.

For being 5’8 even though I fucked women
Have fun with chad leftovers, only 6,5 tall rich pretty boy chads. What was her bodycount ? 50+? How big was her stinky hole ?

Have fun with chad leftovers, only 6,5 tall rich pretty boy chads. What was her bodycount ? 50+? How big was her stinky hole ?
I can feel the rage consuming you. I’m not dating your whore mother vishnujeet

I can feel the rage consuming you. I’m not dating your mother vishnujeet
Was her hole actually so big that her piss ran straight out? Mirin fucking a used girl, insane

What body fat percentage are you rn

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Was her hole actually so big that her piss ran straight out? Mirin fucking a used girl, insane
Yeah I’m not sure what degenerate part of india you’re from but I’m done. Also I’m 18 so non of the girls I’ve been have gone through 50 chads or whatever. Idk if you’re projecting because you have a whore gf but good luck

What body fat percentage are you rn
Should be around 22-24, I let myself go and got to 25-26%, I should be around 11-13 in 2 months

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
Should be around 22-24, I let myself go and got to 25-26%, I should be around 11-13 in 2 months
If you weren’t using semaglutide would it take double the amount of time to get that low?

Also I’m 18 so non of the girls I’ve been have gone through 50 chads or whatever.
hahahahhahahahahahha keep coping buddy boyo. Fucking a used girl - Must be hard to realize that she doesn't love you and that you are just a use and a pastime for her. She doesn't love you, she never will.
Idk if you’re projecting because you have a whore gf but good luck
I never had a girlfriend.

hahahahhahahahahahha keep coping buddy boyo. Fucking a used girl - Must be hard to realize that she doesn't love you and that you are just a use and a pastime for her. She doesn't love you, she never will.

I never had a girlfriend.
We can make peace if you rep my replies
If you weren’t using semaglutide would it take double the amount of time to get that low?
I would say so because on semaglutide I’m able to comfortably eat at a 1500 cal deficit, which wouldn’t be possible without it I would have to lower my calorie intake to around 800-1000

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Semaglutide and high protein diet makes me content at a 1500 calorie deficit. Jfl if you’re not using semaglutide to cut
I havent been hungry in weeks because i want to fucking die

i'm just fine at cutting 500-700 calories only for now i'm trying to taget fat as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: butterworld