Haven't been this hard in weeks(tranny drugs)

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1476 and 6 others
@lutte @ArvidGustavsson @TsarTsar444 @Copemaxxing @Chad1212 @streege @sytyl would you?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Chad69 and lutte
That’s a tranny?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I love fat asses

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 1476, court monarch777 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1100, BigBoy and 7 others
she fits u

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBoy, lutte and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Growth Plate, Deleted member 1476 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lutte, Baldingman1998 and sytyl
  • Love it
if only you had one left, i wish i could feel u.
I'm going to make it my mission to shit on religion more often from now on. Because you are mean to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm going to make it my mission to shit on religion more often from now on. Because you are mean to me
do, make your soul so dark, i mean head that you'll believe that your hair came back, but in actuality only your heart will become.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
do, make your soul so dark, i mean head that you'll believe that your hair came back, but in actuality only your heart will become.
My soul is pure and loving. More than your wicked twisted soul is. Keep coping with religion. You think you are pure and righteous when you follow a false prophet and a false ideology

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and lutte
lol at all your standards, she looks like a budget version of brandi love

@streege care to explain?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, sytyl and Baldingman1998
Based fin and dut?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: Ianooo, RichardSpencel, BigBoy and 2 others
absolutely disgusting

I need to wash my eyes with something pure and beautiful

Ftjjfkf Erhr 10536

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl and lutte
My soul is pure and loving. More than your wicked twisted soul is. Keep coping with religion. You think you are pure and righteous when you follow a false prophet and a false ideology
False?
nobody is more blind that the one who doesn't want to see.
In your case also, nobody is more bald than the one who knew he was balding but refused to take mesure in due time.
You'r the epitom of the characterisation of this soul closed individual that knows deep down but refuse to follow.

• Ugh..
False?
In your case also, nobody is more bald than the one who knew he was balding but refused to take mesure in due time.
You'r the epitom of the characterisation of this soul closed individual that knows deep down but refuse to follow.
You are mean to me because I left. It's not like I'm doing anything wrong either. You think leaving is evil because your dumb ideology teaches that. You are a good Muslim mashallah habibi

• +1
False?
This is truth btw

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."

• +1
You are mean to me because I left. It's not like I'm doing anything wrong either. You think leaving is evil because your dumb ideology teaches that. You are a good Muslim mashallah habibi
i'm not mean by any way, did i even insulted you frontally? No i didn't. I'm mostly upset by my current situation and tired, so i'm more frontal but that doesn't mean i insulted you. While saying "false" is a direct insult more than anything else you could do or tell to a follower of the truth. But i guess, you don't care.

• JFL
i'm not mean by any way, did i even insulted you frontally? No i didn't. I'm mostly upset by my current situation and tired, so i'm more frontal but that doesn't mean i insulted you. While saying "false" is a direct insult more than anything else you could do or tell to a follower of the truth. But i guess, you don't care.

???????
she fits u
if only you had one left, i wish i could feel u.

• +1
This is truth btw

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."
again, and?
Is it supposed to mean something you've got against me or us, or just show your own ignorance of our position and tell us that you never actually were a follower?
I don't quite get it, it's always the same pattern of lack of awareness from you.

• JFL
Also I hope everything works out for you I read your thread today. Best wishes genuine love and you can make it bro

(y)🫂👑👑

• So Sad
soul dark, you don't believe in soul bro, and it's not an insult either, it's just factual, the less you care about spirituality, the more your soul become dark/untrained. That's it. But yes i can understand you took it badly. i believe we misunderstood each others.

• +1
soul dark, you don't believe in soul bro, and it's not an insult either, it's just factual, the less you care about spirituality, the less your soul become dark/untrained. That's it.
I care about spirituality I just don't think spirituality is what you believe in

• +1
I care about spirituality I just don't think spirituality is what you believe in
If you genuinely cared you would never say "false" to a prophet.
For plenty of reasons that i don't need to explain.
But also, you would focus on the meaning of quotes and references, not to mere ways to try to refute or mock people based on narrations in which you don't understand why it doesn't oppose us anything substential.

If you genuinely cared you would never say "false" to a prophet.
For plenty of reasons that i don't need to explain.
But also, you would focus on the meaning of quotes and references, not to mere ways to try to refute or mock people based on narrations in which you don't understand why it doesn't oppose us anything substential.
I got triggered because you said I'm looksmatched with that abomination (that ass is bad thought my nigga).
And that I'm soulless and that I'm have a black soul etc(jbw pill) and that you can't feel me because I have no soul etc

• +1
I got triggered because you said I'm looksmatched with that abomination (that ass is bad thought my nigga).
And that I'm soulless and that I'm have a black soul etc(jbw pill) and that you can't feel me because I have no soul etc
ngl i didnt really watched the video but people said it was a tranny so i just said that out of fun.
And for the dark soul, well i shouldn't indeed make opinions on such things, because only God knows, it's just out of tiredome mentally.

• +1
I would fuck that loose pussy and enjoy it
this tbh
unless I was a chad with a harem of stacies

I would slay this (even tho she objectively isn't GL as users did point out)

anyone who says otherwise is low t/putting on a facade of high standards

• +1
ngl i didnt really watched the video but people said it was a tranny so i just said that out of fun.
And for the dark soul, well i shouldn't indeed make opinions on such things, because only God knows, it's just out of tiredome mentally.
🤗 🤗 🫂 🫂

• +1