Haven't gone to sixth form all week, don't plan on going back.

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
It's finally happened. My attendance is at an all time low and I'll be expelled if I try to go back so I'm quitting.

My dad said he'd give me £80 a day to assist him and I'll work on my books and column in my free time.

Ascension time boyos, when I'm moneymaxxed hmu if you live near London and I'll fine wine and dine you.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
>£80 a day
>Moneymaxx

Anyway, you're kind of shooting yourself in the foot socially by quitting 6th form.

>£80 a day
>Moneymaxx

Anyway, you're kind of shooting yourself in the foot socially by quitting 6th form.
I was taking the piss about the money but I still have friends there and the rest I don’t care for

I was taking the piss about the money but I still have friends there and the rest I don’t care for
Most of those friends will move to uni in the next 2 years, so you'll most likely be on your own.

Most of those friends will move to uni in the next 2 years, so you'll most likely be on your own.
Yeah they will but I have another group of older friends that I go out with so I’m not on my own.

It's finally happened. My attendance is at an all time low and I'll be expelled if I try to go back so I'm quitting.

My dad said he'd give me £80 a day to assist him and I'll work on my books and column in my free time.

Ascension time boyos, when I'm moneymaxxed hmu if you live near London and I'll fine wine and dine you.
dude college is such fuckin bs unless you're in some STEM incel profession or finance etc

just go to trade school, become a supervisor, and live life

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
>£80 a day
>Moneymaxx

You negative nancy you :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Ritalincel
finnish school then drop out of society
or at least get a trade qualificatiom

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
£80 a day? :feelsokman:

Also I live in London

Users who are viewing this thread

Back