Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
I joined 10 min ago, no matches. its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, Krezo and Deleted member 6723
mf not even half an hour has passed calm down

Yubo is shit, forget it

Wtf is this Yubo everyone is talking about? Thank god we don't have any cringy teeny apps like that in Finland. It just sounds awful, why would I want to chat with some random chicks I'm not gonna fuck? Women like chatting, men like pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
why would I want to chat with some random chicks I'm not gonna fuck? Women like chatting, men like pussy.
you chat so you can fuck later on you retard

you chat so you can fuck later on you retard
From what I've understood, it's more of a ''friendship'' app. Has ANYONE from this site actually got laid of Yubo? I know you haven't gotten laid at all so let's exclude you from the question straight in the beginning.

I joined 10 min ago, no matches. its over
I made a new account 20 days ago and only swipe on girls in my city, this is the life of chad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200930_124758.jpg
    Screenshot_20200930_124758.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 7
From what I've understood, it's more of a ''friendship'' app. Has ANYONE from this site actually got laid of Yubo? I know you haven't gotten laid at all so let's exclude you from the question straight in the beginning.
its a friendship app because youre legally not allowed to have tinder/dating apps as a minor. eceryone can make a yubo account though and 'find friends'

This thread made me feel good. Thanks bro

its a friendship app because youre legally not allowed to have tinder/dating apps as a minor. eceryone can make a yubo account though and 'find friends'
Do we actually have so many minors here, or are they just pedofiles using the app? One thing is for sure, dating apps are not for kids. If you can't get laid from your school or with help of your social group, you'll just have to wait until you're 18 and have your own place and car. Then you can start using dating apps. No girl wants to hook up with you at your parents house, and also you need to be able to move bigger distances than you can with a bicycle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053