Haven’t used steroids in almost a year and still maintain a good physique

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
This isn’t a pro steroids post but Just showing its possible to use them and recover fine. I’m 6”2 for reference. Still wouldn’t recommend steroids

Attachments

• 26EF1FBC-F50A-4170-9B4A-D6EDA70396D9.jpeg
    26EF1FBC-F50A-4170-9B4A-D6EDA70396D9.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 88
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3962
So why would you still not recommend roids? Which substance, how much and how long have you used?
Looks great btw, you just need more chest gains.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and HighTGymcel
So why would you still not recommend roids? Which substance, how much and how long have you used?
Looks great btw, you just need more chest gains.
I only ever used test Anavar/winstrol was to scared to try anything harsh but u stayed on for a long time using small doses then got sick of it. I should revise my statement it depends on the person. And it’s not healthy mentally or physically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Yes I will definitly roid too it takes to long naturally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Nice, i wanna keep training natty for another year and see where it gets me

Then i'll maybe look into sarms but by then they will be expensive as fuck and illegal lmao

My plan is to hit 220 lbs and pct with clomid and hcg and come off completely. Just want to hit my natty limit as fast as possible and stay off for life.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Wannabe6ft2
My plan is to hit 220 lbs and pct with clomid and hcg and come off completely. Just want to hit my natty limit as fast as possible and stay off for life.
The best way route I think is the is blast and Cruise until you get sick of it then heavyyyy pct. never go into thinking ur only go to one cycle

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The best way route I think is the is blast and Cruise until you get sick of it then heavyyyy pct. never go into thinking ur only go to one cycle
Yap just maximising muscle hyper plasia

what are your best upper body lifts?

315 incline bench was by far my best lift.
that is a shit load of weight. As I understand it Winstrol increases strength a lot. What can you do now on same incline bench?

that is a shit load of weight. As I understand it Winstrol increases strength a lot. What can you do now on same incline bench?
All my lifts are down 20-30 pounds from peak strength

This isn’t a pro steroids post but Just showing its possible to use them and recover fine. I’m 6”2 for reference. Still wouldn’t recommend steroids

JFL! Your physique is fucking shit

You look real good man, do you think you'll ever surpass that 315 while natty?