having a alien phenotype young is brutal

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Diamond
i look fucking out of place instead of being avg tiktok fuckboy i look like a balenciaga model

muh ted buddy mogs till you fucking scare away females

i had multiple girls say to me that they were scared of me when the first saw me and two different girls say something about me killing them (???????)

in my car with some random foid, she just randomly says "you look like a seral killer ... like you would lure me in the forest and kill me"
got pissed at some foid getting me searched and getting caught with nicotine while explaining what happened calmly she says "im scared you look like you want to kill me" ??????

girls are literally hesitant to get in my car

i honestly believe i should slay more for i how look but its preventing me

i look like a retard smiling so that woulnt help

maybe ill just get a modeling contract and fucks some eurowhores idk

i look somewhat close to this guy just without the fucked up ears and scleral show:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Akula7, halloweed and 1 other person
beard transplant and OBO if you have alien eye spacing :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
I would kill to have foids scared of me. Good trait tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: piec, nofap, synock21 and 2 others
bro you have to share what you look like after making a post like this :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ilovenicotine
beard transplant and OBO if you have alien eye spacing :lul:
i have good ratios & harmony just too intimidating to appeal to highschool girls

bro you have to share what you look like after making a post like this :lul:
im being fr about the modeling contract, it why i dont post my face on this forum

I will totally believe this post!

• WTF
Reactions: ilovenicotine
i had multiple girls say to me that they were scared of me when the first saw me and two different girls say something about me killing them
in my car with some random foid, she just randomly says "you look like a seral killer ... like you would lure me in the forest and kill me"
got pissed at some foid getting me searched and getting caught with nicotine while explaining what happened calmly she says "im scared you look like you want to kill me" ??????
Totally true, a friend of mine gets exactly the same experience with women. Insanely low averageness, and foids tend to tell him exactly the same things (he's not good looking tho)

You probably don't have much facial expression and repressed emotions so you stare like a serial killer. If you had a easy going, joking personality people wouldn't see u that way

You probably don't have much facial expression and repressed emotions so you stare like a serial killer. If you had a easy going, joking personality people wouldn't see u that way
yeah being non nt is a struggle

npd has fucked me a lot

yeah being non nt is a struggle

npd has fucked me a lot
Npd sucks man. I know alot about it. It's a very taxing, strenuous disorder and makes people dislike you. Sorry you have it. It's beatable though.