Having a babyface is worse than being ugly

D

Deleted member 29142

Silver
Having a babyface is the worst type of face a man can have. It's better to be an ugly ogre than to have a babyface

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, Gonthar, subhuman incel and 8 others
Yea at least as a ugly ogre u can be scary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, HarrierDuBois, Hades and 7 others
It's fine for getting women, but you will get bullied by dudes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, risque_dew, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
It's fine for getting women, but you will get bullied by dudes
Nah women will say "so cute, but you're too young for me. Good try though"

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Slob and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, subhuman incel and 0hMan
if i had that i would be friends with my itis and you wouldnt have me here crying about her

I wish I was a baby faced round skull gook

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Slob, Hades and 3 others
Being white cumskin is worse

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Even 18 year old girls will say that. 18 year old girls want 25 year old guys
Or even mid-30s guys. Feel like your problem is ugliness, though. Not looking young.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Or even mid-30s guys. Feel like your problem is ugliness, though. Not looking young.
Looking young is worse in all aspects unless you're a pedophile. You won't get hired for high paying jobs and you won't get respected by nothing more than middle schoolers

• +1
Reactions: Slob
u have shit opinions. muh dimorphism is all u talk about, leave the basement and go see leonardo decaprio babyfaced prettyboys fucking cute white girls. being attractive is all that matters, if u look young in an ugly boneless way sure its shittier

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 28691, subhuman incel and 2 others
u have shit opinions. muh dimorphism is all u talk about, leave the basement and go see leonardo decaprio babyfaced prettyboys fucking cute white girls
Dude, those type dudes get raped in prison and are seen as softies. What respect do they even get? Life is all about respect

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Slob
Dude, those type dudes get raped in prison and are seen as softies. What respect do they even get? Life is all about respect
ok but being an attractive young looking guy is still infinitely better than being some normie who looks his age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
ok but being an attractive young looking guy is still infinitely better than being some normie who looks his age
Not at all, what job opportunities will that young looking guy have? And what respect will he get?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 19157
Not at all, what job opportunities will that young looking guy have? And what respect will he get?
an attractive young looking guy can just go on to tiktok and blow up and get 1 mil followers and make shit loads of money. plenty he can do. and for respect big whoop random ogre normies might mock you out of jealousy but youll still be getting more pussy than them

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
an attractive young looking guy can just go on to tiktok and blow up and get 1 mil followers and make shit loads of money. plenty he can do. and for respect big whoop random ogre normies might mock you out of jealousy but youll still be getting more pussy than them
You won't get more pussy than them. Those guys are boyfriend material to young girls, they don't slay like the hypermasc dudes. Those prettyboys are boyfriend material only

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 19157
why do you care about what homosexuals do in prison anyway? you're probably not going to be in prison

You won't get more pussy than them. Those guys are boyfriend material to young girls, they don't slay like the hypermasc dudes. Those prettyboys are boyfriend material only
gymcel or oldcel cope

How old are you? Could help you when you're older tbh.

Give it 5 years. Yeah you'll struggle now, but I know many people who had baby faces their entire life now in their late 20s they look fine and mog even former chads who have descended.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 29142 and 1 other person
i dont even look that young so idk why ur saying me i probably look 17-18 at the very least which is ideal. brad pitt always looked younger and had a youthful appearance. its ideal to look youthful just not like a legit kid but even so you could get away with it looking 15 as long as youre attractive

u have shit opinions. muh dimorphism is all u talk about, leave the basement and go see leonardo decaprio babyfaced prettyboys fucking cute white girls. being attractive is all that matters, if u look young in an ugly boneless way sure its shittier
you are obviously very confused, if you are 25 but look 20-21 you can still slay easily
if you are 19 but look 14-15 (my case) then you are doomed to inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
im 26, almost 27 but still pass as teenager. I havent dated anyone older than 20. I've gained muscle mass so men dont fuck with me anymore.
Looking good is all whats matter. Babyface still can looksmax and looks somewhat masculine but i agree it will be harder in career.
Example:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and subhuman incel
babyface = ugly , this thread doesnt make sense

Its true
As a dude with a babyface the girl who was most obsessed with me is a full fledged SERIAL PEDO

She even called me innocent

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and subhuman incel
im 26, almost 27 but still pass as teenager. I havent dated anyone older than 20. I've gained muscle mass so men dont fuck with me anymore.
Looking good is all whats matter. Babyface still can looksmax and looks somewhat masculine but i agree it will be harder in career.
Example:
View attachment 2224762
how tall are you?
which country are you slaying?
have foids been treating you differently or not?