Having a beard and neck training help me ascend?

are you sure you're 6'4?

Yeah it will

All muscles are good imperatives to take

You are not 6'4
+
More money would help you ascend so focus on that

Yeah it will
I am 19 yo, will it ruin my appeal to young foids? My gf said she doesnt want me with beard but i think i would look better with beard lol

I am 19 yo, will it ruin my appeal to young foids? My gf said she doesnt want me with beard but i think i would look better with beard lol
?? if you love your gf listen to her bro tf lol

a trimmed beard and muscles will make you a giga slayer if you're 6'4 and lets say in 6 years

?? if you love your gf listen to her bro tf lol

a trimmed beard and muscles will make you a giga slayer if you're 6'4 and lets say in 6 years
Yes i will do steroids and i am using minoxidil+dermaroller flr beard, i will upload in 1 month the progress of steroids and beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Yes i will do steroids and i am using minoxidil+dermaroller flr beard, i will upload in 1 month the progress of steroids and beard
Damn everyone is getting roids here, I'll get into it depending on how my muscles change in 6 months

Damn everyone is getting roids here, I'll get into it depending on how my muscles change in 6 months
I did natural bodybuidling since i was 15 now i am 19, i stopped 1 year ago due to health problems (jungle fever) i coached alot of ppl and the most important by far is nutrional things, micronutrients eat raw meat raw eggs and raw organs for health and also full body workouts focusing in heavy compounds

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
If you want to ascend hard on steroids do test only at first, test with an aromatase inhibitor and pct, or if you want small changes do sarms like mk677

• +1
If you want to ascend hard on steroids do test only at first, test with an aromatase inhibitor and pct, or if you want small changes do sarms like mk677
If I start taking roids it will only be temporary, in order to stimulate muscle memory and subsequently gain more muscle by being Natty. Ty for the tips

View attachment 2330959
Also i will gymmax unnatural, 6'4 85kg
How r u 6ft4 85kg?

20230616 230705 4

In that pic im under 85kg at 6ft4

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
You need to increase shoulder width by adding muscle.

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I am planning on doing roids, never done them