having a bisexual oneitus is brutal!

twilight

twilight

o
i see her being converted from a cute artsy jb to a degenerate party whore cause of the slut friends she is hanging out with, i’m just imagining them scissoring or some shit, i should go er on all of her friends for being kaffirs
@vicecity @BongMog @Deprived @MoggerGaston @mrriceguy @russiancel

she’s the ginger/strawberry blonde one, the other two are the cumdumpsters i’m talking about
F1DB04AF A929 4990 B127 AD1962645ABC

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, try2beme, Deleted member 31562 and 5 others
they are all so hot, imagine what happens wen chad is around

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, TheDragon and twilight

• +1
Reactions: JL~
Cold

• +1
Reactions: twilight
I assume your oneitis is the one on the left and there are unironically millions of them, she is MTB at best

I assume your oneitis is the one on the left and there are unironically millions of them, she is MTB at best
not everyone can afford to be stacysexual bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
most girls these days are lowkey bi so prettyboymaxxing is 1000iq

Malik Kafur 2

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, BongMog and twilight
You could tell they are hoes. A bi girl is the biggest hoe out there its over bahi

• +1
having a oneitis as a grown ass man is butal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and twilight
Will you do edgy and violent things against them? Respond, bro, I can help you do it!
211116-fbi-cybersecurity-ap-773.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
also I'd love to fuck that blonde bitch she looks like such a whore would be fun to talk to her afterwards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, try2beme, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
also I'd love to fuck that blonde bitch she looks like such a whore would be fun to talk to her afterwards
i think she’s probably the one who’s fingering my oneitus as we speak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 24444 and twilight
All white girls are like this, you should shoot your shot and move in if it doesn’t go no where. Life is too short to have a oneitis you need multiple bitches

• +1
All white girls are like this, you should shoot your shot and move in if it doesn’t go no where. Life is too short to have a oneitis you need multiple bitches
yeah for sure bro having a oneitus is a cuckhold activity lol but i’m an abused dog what can i say, wish i was high t enough to care about having a whole roster

and jfl it’s not even just white girls it’s all foids who live in the west, i’m going back to the village one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
i see her being converted from a cute artsy jb to a degenerate party whore cause of the slut friends she is hanging out with, i’m just imagining them scissoring or some shit, i should go er on all of her friends for being kaffirs
@vicecity @BongMog @Deprived @MoggerGaston @mrriceguy @russiancel

she’s the ginger/strawberry blonde one, the other two are the cumdumpsters i’m talking about
View attachment 2345387
Browncel moment

yeah for sure bro having a oneitus is a cuckhold activity lol but i’m an abused dog what can i say, wish i was high t enough to care about having a whole roster

and jfl it’s not even just white girls it’s all foids who live in the west, i’m going back to the village one day
You get over that by talking and being around lots of women. All women are the same btw none of them are special, their only value is their looks, I’m sure she wouldn’t be your oneitis if it was a 2 psl poojeta

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back