Having a blonde blue eyed high class girl tongue kiss your asshole is best feeling ever

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
I'm not even into the rimjob in itsef, but the absolute degradation of the girl out of it is what turn me on.
there is something extasic about A rich daddy's girl tongue kissing my black broke low born asshole, that make me go wonder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mtbfiend, 14vic and bloomercel
so far I've only found One girl that fit this exact criteria that was down to do degenerate shit like that

wait you're black? I never knew that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Manu le coq
you tought i was white? How long have you knew me for AND what was your previous alt?
I don't necessarily think its bad thing that you're black. it's just funny because with some users it's so obvious they're white and with some I just assume they're white until specified.

also I don't have an alt. I've had this account for 4 years now

I don't necessarily think its bad thing that you're black. it's just funny because with some users it's so obvious they're white and with some I just assume they're white until specified.

also I don't have an alt. I've had this account for 4 years now
I mean previous username since you probably changed it and i've been her for 4 years, and i don't recall seeing you anywhere

so far I've only found One girl that fit this exact criteria that was down to do degenerate shit like that
Don’t expose your mother like that, dude

I'm not even into the rimjob in itsef, but the absolute degradation of the girl out of it is what turn me on.
there is something extasic about A rich daddy's girl tongue kissing my black broke low born asshole, that make me go wonder.
Nigga get off Reddit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and 14vic
based

Users who are viewing this thread

Back