Having a chad classmate is brutal...

Hyperborean Citizen

Hyperborean Citizen

Iron
Now I don't look bad, but this guy is an actual straight up chad.

Let me paint you a picture of him, Similar pheno to chico, same coloring as chico, pretty much chico with worse eyes, but big forward grown jaws.

To further prove this guy is a chad, he has also been recruited to a modeling agency before.

Y'all ever experienced something similar?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, 5'7 zoomer, watah and 2 others

Let me paint you a picture of him, Similar pheno to chico, same coloring as chico, pretty much chico with worse eyes, but big forward grown jaws.

To further prove this guy is a chad, he has also been recruited to a modeling agency before.

“Classmate” I’m convinced this forum is full of kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, FacialStructure404, Bars and 1 other person
I had a strong HTN classmate he blackpilled me every single day

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, FacialStructure404 and Bars
Had a chad class mate thats how I became blackpilled. He looked 22 at 14 had a maesthetic sort of look he had sex with nearly every girl in my year in school, him and his friends would laugh about taking the virginity of the less attractive girls for a laugh, got his dick sucked by a sub-teacher, girls would lose their virginity to him before getting boyfriends. Him and his friends had a monopoly on pussy

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: asia, JL~, whotthehell and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc and asia
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc, FacialStructure404 and Hyperborean Citizen
Had a chad class mate thats how I became blackpilled. He looked 22 at 14 had a maesthetic sort of look he had sex with nearly every girl in my year in school, him and his friends would laugh about taking the virginity of the less attractive girls for a laugh, got his dick sucked by a sub-teacher, girls would lose their virginity to him before getting boyfriends. Him and his friends had a monopoly on pussy
Brutal

You know mf's go to school into their 20's right? Or are you a retard?

how retarded do you have to be to still be in school in your twenties

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

retarded niggas must’ve got held back 5 times :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Snowskinned, greycel and 1 other person
how retarded do you have to be to still be in school in your twenties

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

retarded niggas must’ve got held back 5 times :lul::lul::lul::lul:
University, dumb nigga

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Sprinkles
It’s annoying af
If I was mod I'd ban anyone under 18 they are just low value posters who don't have anything to offer anything in terms on insights or entertainment they just talk about nonense slang all repeating what they heard other people say

• +1
Reactions: greycel, FacialStructure404, hardstyle and 1 other person
If I was mod I'd ban anyone under 18 they are just low value posters who don't have anything to offer anything in terms on insights or entertainment they just talk about nonense slang all repeating what they heard other people say
Every low iq person does that regardless of their age.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Model doesn't mean conventionally attractive

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Model doesn't mean conventionally attractive
Yes, but he has a very high appeal face, as i said, chico pheno, just w better bones.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What’s his life like now
Idrk, we're not really friends, he seems to be doing typical teenager shit like going to parties n stuff, often when I walk close to him if we're going to class n stuff i think of the crazy ioi's he must be recieving from the girls we walk past.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Idrk, we're not really friends, he seems to be doing typical teenager shit like going to parties n stuff, often when I walk close to him if we're going to class n stuff i think of the crazy ioi's he must be recieving from the girls we walk past.
Would be cagefuel if he isn’t

Women are all the same:
Sluts for Chad
Asexual for normies
@MoggerGaston

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SwissArms
At school i had a "Chad" classmate he was not an actual Chad but was the guy with highest status and was liked by the girls .He was bullying me from time to time.

At school i had a "Chad" classmate he was not an actual Chad but was the guy with highest status and was liked by the girls .He was bullying me from time to time.
Now imagine if he was a chad

Fuck I wish I was good looking motherfucker PSL god

Users who are viewing this thread

Back