Having a Chad son is not a realistic way to make up for your inceldom, you should...

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
The realistic way for a man to make up for being an incel in his prime is to have a hot slut daughter. It is 1 in 1,000 you would have a Chad son, and even if you did, Chad's sexual opportunities are limited to how many times he can get an erection.

On the other hand, there is at least a 30% chance you can have a hot slut daughter. Given you Looksmaxxing knowledge you can put your daughter on an exercise, hormone, and diet program, and you can get her any necessary Kardashian tier surgeries if needed. But the most important part is training her to be a slut without being arrested by child services. I am thinking engaging her in pageant competitions at a young age would be a good start. Then buy her tight bimbo clothes and makeup in her early teens. Then providing her own private room with her own entrance as she gets older so that boys (and girls) can come and go freely without the concern of parental pressure. Don't forget to provide her birth control at a young age, getting pregnant will greatly limit her ability to be a slut. With luck and effort you could eventually have a double barrel slut with a 3 digit body count to live vicariously through.
iu
22.png
iu

iu

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, gribsufer1, galego123 and 6 others
Every day we straight further from gods light

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, greywind, Aero and 18 others
niggerdog

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 18012 and 1 other person
these images are disturbing

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 19297, iwillbeflinch and 5 others
horrible idea and unironically evil even for my standards (almost nonexistent)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, gribsufer1, iwillbeflinch and 3 others
Another reason why this forum should be obliterated.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, greywind, Catawampus and 5 others
imagine hearing your 14 year old daughter getting her pussy widened by an 18 year old jock

how is this a win exactly..?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, greywind, Deleted member 17676 and 4 others
Incels been having fun with this the past couple decades.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and OldRooster
when I read the title I thought you meant to get ur daughter fucked by chad, even if he doesnt stick around, ur bloodline is saved, but this is far worse, making her a whore for its own sake????? wtf

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, greywind and OldRooster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back