Having a cute gf raises your status

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
I remember my first gf when I was 16, she was very cute and 6.5-7/10 with jb halo from being 15

Anyway it was eye opening how much people treat you better, everyone wanted to talk to us and gave us special favours. I remember spilling my wallet and all my coins dropping on the ground, there was a group of girls around 8-9 of them since we stopped at a self service during a school trip and they all started to pick my coins.

I didnt understand why at the time and thought they just liked me but it was because my gf back then was super into me and the girls picked up on that.

Also every guy would try to invite me to do stuff and was eager to talk to me

thats the power of having a gf, its legit insane

I think most men dont even have a gf for sex because sex itself is pretty boring tbf, they do it for social benefits and to raise their status

I also think having an ugly gf lowers it for you

Last edited:
This is well known. Even the average man knows that being seen with ugly girls (I.e fat girls) is a bad look.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Zeta ascended, Bui and 1 other person
Fuck, I'm pretty sure your respect IRL is given by the quality of girls you hang out with or at least what people perceive you do (being gl but single) if you don't show around with any women for a while, hanging out with a fatty makes you become a fucking joke in social circles

You just grow respect for guys with attractive girlfriends, it's just what is

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Fuck, I'm pretty sure your respect IRL is given by the quality of girls you hang out with or at least what people perceive you do (being gl but single) if you don't show around with any women for a while, hanging out with a fatty makes you become a fucking joke in social circles

You just grow respect for guys with attractive girlfriends, it's just what is
Yeah, Im pretty stupid so I considered some fatty just for pussy but now thankfully it didnt happen

halo from pretty gf theory :3333333
too bad if youre an ugly subhuman like me and will never get a gf. my best cope is studyceling careermaxxing and moneymaxxing and progress in my hobbies for self actualization jfl tbh tbh

jfl the exact equivalent having a hot boyfriend in a foid's perception, her own status goes up too

were u good looking too OP?

Youre a fucking chad fuck you. How can you say that sex is boring, sex is sence of life.