Having a few failos is optimal when ur very good looking

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
People think ur not so high stuck and girls will say they love you "inspite" of those failos. Little do they know when ur that gl these minor failos only add to how gl you are in actuality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, disheartenedcel, atlantean and 3 others
what you actually mean is a peron with a perfect nose/eyes and jaw can still look good with one flaw? obviously but its still a failo lol acting like its a good thing is cope

what you actually mean is a peron with a perfect nose/eyes and jaw can still look good with one flaw? obviously but its still a failo lol acting like its a good thing is cope
can be anything tbh, depends on the face and how it meshes

Really depends tho.

Does nct, recessed chin or bad undereye support ever help?

This applies to very few people who need some falios to look more normal and relateable; like Drago. But those are extremely rare cases.

Small falios like uneven nose or slight uee can be really unimportant tho.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, atlantean and moreroidsmoredates
Really depends tho.

Does nct or bad undereye support ever help?
yea

most goodlooking people have 1 big flaw that prevents them from looking like complete aliens.

both gandy and o'pry have crooked crow noses, chico has a wide button nose, depp has a tiny mouth, pitt's jaw is so wide that it would failo almost everyone besides him.

having ideal ranges for everything isn't actually ideal, it makes you look uncanny valley.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Heinrich Schmidt, edodalic29 and 2 others
my only failo is my nose but everything else looks good so it mitigates how much of a failo it is

most goodlooking people have 1 big flaw that prevents them from looking like complete aliens.

both gandy and o'pry have crooked crow noses, chico has a wide button nose, depp has a tiny mouth, pitt's jaw is so wide that it would failo almost everyone besides him.

having ideal ranges for everything isn't actually ideal, it makes you look uncanny valley.
Drago level - sure.

But it can also work, like for Stepanov, he has no noticeable flaws and it works, doesn't look as robotic as Drago.
I think Drago's extremely light eyes put him on the edge of uncanny valley (very light eyes always do imo) and then no flaws just completely cements him there. Looks soulless.

Most of the falios you listed are minor tho. It helps for the reasons you said. Key word is those are minor flaws. Regular human will have mich bigger falios on average, and by a lot.

I have yet to see anyone look good with shit chin protrusion tho. And don't say Micheal B jordan :lul::lul:

But it can also work, like for Stepanov, he has no noticeable flaws and it works, doesn't look as robotic as Drago.
he has the same button nose as chico.
I think Drago's extremely light eyes put him on the edge of uncanny valley (very light eyes always do imo) and then no flaws just completely cements him there. Looks soulless.
drago is uncanny valley to most people, so is o'pry for that matter actually, his nose doesn't failo him badly enough to look like human being.
Most of the falios you listed are minor tho. It helps for the reasons you said. Key word is those are minor flaws. Regular human will have mich bigger falios on average, and by a lot.
most of these are rather major, they can completely ruin your face if all of your other features are shit.

but if all of your features are good, then it doesn't matter how bad your failos are they still won't be that distracting.
I have yet to see anyone look good with shit chin protrusion tho. And don't say Micheal B jordan :lul::lul:
also pitt.

many male models have shit side profiles.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
he has the same button nose as chico.
That's not a major falio as you say. Nose can rarely be. Maybe Adrien Brody type of nose can be. What makes noses look like a big falio is shit upper maxillary projection.
most of these are rather major, they can completely ruin your face if all of your other features are shit.
How are those major flaws? Most major flaws are skull dependent. Upper and lower maxilla and eye area mostly.
View attachment 2973902

many male models have shit side profiles.

It's because frontal is the most important for models and actors (and overall aswell).
Doesn't mean forward growth doesn't mog irl and that they wouldn't look better if their maxillas were more developed.

I agree that minor flaws help. And all of the very attractive people will have some.
The only part where I differ with you is that things like small nose imperfections are major flaws.

That's not a major falio as you say. Nose can rarely be. Maybe Adrien Brody type of nose can be. What makes noses look like a big falio is shit upper maxillary projection.
it's major if your other features are shit, one of the most common things that ruins faces because most people their features are mediocre, entire rate section is filled with people who are failo'd by their noses that aren't realistically any bigger than these models

• +1
Reactions: Manana