having a good social circle is everything in my country

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
if you are sub 7 lookswise that is. even guys, who got friends, who are NT per se, they struggle meeting girls if their circle is full of guys. going out with male friends to clubs/parties wont do much either. women are extremely shelled here and you cant meet them out of the blue even if you got social proof.

becaue the way it works is that bitches already got an abundance of guys either from instagram or tinder, so its pointless for you to just approach them. you are unecessary. and like i said, even if you are with your besties, its not gonna make things easier, female dont care. they go out with their friends to have a drink or two, if they wanted to get fucked, well they wouldnt be there lmao. its that simple

if you dont know women from before, online is sadly your best bet. it wont do much but maybe at least you will hang out with a girl or even fuck her if you are her type. its completely rigged game and its impossible to do anything about it.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Abhorrence and GabachoCopium
Yet you have made 1000 threads on how nt and social circle is cope and you gotta be 7 PSL .
You all fine bro ?

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 24278, Primalsplit and 2 others
Yet you have made 1000 threads on how nt and social circle is cope and you gotta be 7 PSL .
You all fine bro ?
NT doesnt mean shit. i know legit autistic guys who are in the same circle with stacies lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Greeks are social creatures.If you are non -nt and autistic then med countries are like hell for you

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Look who is swallowing what he spat earlier. You are such an amusing little creature aren't you? :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
  • JFL
Stop pls

• +1