Having a hard enjoying the looksmaxxing process

ThomasJefferson

ThomasJefferson

Iron
So I used to be able to pull more than the average person I knew especially honestly I was pretty high on my smv in my local circle but I kinda let myself go. But now on the looksmaxxing process Im kinda rotting because a while back I cut connection with everybody I knew to looksmax especially my height but now I dont have anybody to talk to and I dont want to meet new people because I havent ascended all the way. Does anybody have this problem too?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Another brother lost to monk mode...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, Deleted member 17735 and ThomasJefferson
idk i see guys uglier than me pulling. at this point i believe is a status situation more than being ugly or not. i am hated by a certain group on school for an ex gf.

however this is what i mean, there is no secure answer unless youre a trucel bloatcel fucked up sub5, like me, but even then .is users would say i lifemog for having an ex gf and would ban me

So I used to be able to pull more than the average person I knew especially honestly I was pretty high on my smv in my local circle but I kinda let myself go. But now on the looksmaxxing process Im kinda rotting because a while back I cut connection with everybody I knew to looksmax especially my height but now I dont have anybody to talk to and I dont want to meet new people because I havent ascended all the way. Does anybody have this problem too?
Suffer alone, succeed alone. The only thing that matters is that you have a mirror to look at and admire yourself

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and humanoidsub7
same thing

idk i see guys uglier than me pulling. at this point i believe is a status situation more than being ugly or not. i am hated by a certain group on school for an ex gf.

however this is what i mean, there is no secure answer unless youre a trucel bloatcel fucked up sub5, like me, but even then .is users would say i lifemog for having an ex gf and would ban me
That's true I was always see people who are uglier than me but because they are in a social group they are able to get with them. I agree with that no one answer, but getting better looking features is one of the more concrete things that help. But the best time I slayyed was when I got with ltn and than rumours spread that I was a player.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Suffer alone, succeed alone. The only thing that matters is that you have a mirror to look at and admire yourself
I do think I have to do this by myself and this was a really hard realization I remember telling my friend about lifts so he could ascend but later on another time we were going out and this girl we were with started compliment me about being tall and than he said it was because I was wearing lifts but lucky nobody heard that and I gave him a look to shut up. looksmaxxing is something that a lot of people have hate for especially when you tell them that you did. A Chad should be effortless

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and MongolTurk
U dont need looks for sex

But u need looks in order to love urself

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson
fell for the Hamza monk mode no fapping journaling meditating warrior scheme

it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: ThomasJefferson