Having a job wins you no respect

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
People will still you disrespect you !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, the BULL and Manletmachine
no shit. It’s a supposed to be a normal thing that every contributing member of society is supposed to do. That’s like expecting respect for taking a shit inside the toilet instead of on the floor

• JFL
Reactions: widdi, MoggerGaston, apocalypse and 2 others
IMG 2374

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Bojack
no shit. It’s a supposed to be a normal thing that every contributing member of society is supposed to do. That’s like expecting respect for taking a shit inside the toilet instead of on the floor
It's ogah man; I thought things would be different now that I had a job n shut and started being a productive member of society n shut. But, nothing has changed ! Might as well be a bum on the streets !

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It's ogah man; I thought things would be different now that I had a job n shut and started being a productive member of society n shut. But, nothing has changed ! Might as well be a bum on the streets !
same. That’s why idc. Whether I’m the ceo of a company or a bum taking a shit on the street, I’m still ugly so it doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
same. That’s why idc. Whether I’m the ceo of a company or a bum taking a shit on the street, I’m still ugly so it doesn’t matter
yea bro even getting max level surgeries will not net you the respect you desire ! Just continue to ldar !

no point in having a job or being nice.

yeah it's the bare minimum, but why do the bare minimum when you are ugly and disrespected? Just parasite-max and be annoying tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
  • Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
no point in having a job or being nice.

yeah it's the bare minimum, but why do the bare minimum when you are ugly and disrespected? Just parasite-max and be annoying tbh.
yea u right i may as well go back to being a n33t legend !

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
she worked hard to get to where she's at tbh, very talented actress !
She is gigastacy in this pic looks just like my previous oneisitis bhai

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616