Having a large skull is absolute shit

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Change my mind....but I will rather had extremly small skull than get bullied and laughed becuase my head is too big

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Alexanderr and GoMadAndSTFU
End of day ratios all that matter

Work on your frame so you don’t look like a lollipop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
how do you define "huge head"?

Post image examples.

Start lifting to make it more proportionate tbh

I'm in the same boat and it's not that bad right now cuz i'm fat but if I lose weight which i'm working on it will look weird.

Big skull is waaaay better than a peanut skull though, peanut skulls looks so soy.

how do you define "huge head"?

Post image examples.
Idk but guys from my school laugh at me and tell me that my head is too big but I have never heard girl laughing at me because of my big head and sorry I dont like posting pics here
Start lifting to make it more proportionate tbh

I'm in the same boat and it's not that bad right now cuz i'm fat but if I lose weight which i'm working on it will look weird.

Big skull is waaaay better than a peanut skull though, peanut skulls looks so soy.
I already am lifting but I think my frame would look better if my head was smaller...

Idk but guys from my school laugh at me and tell me that my head is too big but I have never heard girl laughing at me because of my big head and sorry I dont like posting pics here
then they are only referring to your neurocranium 100%

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
No my neurocranium is not that big and back of my head is kinda flat soo idk
What does your head look like then? Again, post examples to give me an idea of what your head looks like. (and work on your reading comprehension).

Because if your face was big, it would look dom, not laughable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and IndianJock
What does your head look like then? Again, post examples (and work on your reading comprehension).

Because if your face was big, it would look dom, not laughable.
I dont want to post pic here sorry idk iam kinda short but my face is big and masculine with cheeckbones and hunter eyes and I am still getting bullied I am manlet for sure...Iam 15yr and 5.7ft in country where avrage is 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Change my mind....but I will rather had extremly small skull than get bullied and laughed becuase my head is too big

I thought it was good so long as the rest of the ratios are right narrow is a death sentance

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I dont want to post pic here sorry idk iam kinda short but my face is big and masculine with cheeckbones and hunter eyes and I am still getting bullied I am manlet for sure...Iam 15yr and 5.7ft in country where avrage is 6ft
bro

learn how to fight

or just go to those kids and beat the shit out of them

no one should get bullied

at that height even unremarkably shaped heads would look ridiculous.

I also like how you dropped the probably most crucial puzzle piece to this mystery that late in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Unironically kys.

Try having a small skull. Having a bigger skull makes you look more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez, hebbewem, Deleted member 4310 and 2 others
bro

learn how to fight

or just go to those kids and beat the shit out of them

no one should get bullied
Dude I am getting extremly bullied i just wanna kms and all that bc iam way shorter than them...I dont even know how to fight and some of them are training box...I reported it to teacher and it will be fine from now.... but some people from my town are also bullying me bc of some stupid rumors :(

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Chadelite and Deleted member 4310
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Dude I am getting extremly bullied i just wanna kms and all that bc iam way shorter than them...I dont even know how to fight and some of them are training box...I reported it to teacher and it will be fine from now.... but some people from my town are also bullying me bc of some stupid rumors :(
bro

the teachers won't do shit

do this

Go behind the main guy

and beat him up with a chair or something in class only

don't do it alone

do it in class so the teacher will stop it and the whole class sees that u beat him up

tell your parents that you got bullied

and they won't care if u got excluded

i wish i did this before

if u get in trouble

it looks bad on the school

also

try get a job so u get money for drugs to increase your height

having a big dick sucks ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
bro

the teachers won't do shit

do this

Go behind the main guy

and beat him up with a chair or something in class only

don't do it alone

do it in class so the teacher will stop it and the whole class sees that u beat him up

tell your parents that you got bullied

and they won't care if u got excluded

i wish i did this before

if u get in trouble

it looks bad on the school

also

try get a job so u get money for drugs to increase your height
Yeah man,thanks for help but finaly teachers decided to do someting about it..but now there are some retards that make fake ig acc and attack me and call me names and I want to beat the shit out of them

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Yeah man,thanks for help but finaly teachers decided to do someting about it..but now there are some retards that make fake ig acc and attack me and call me names and I want to beat the shit out of them
bro

beat the shit out of them

teachers won't do anything to help

they don't care about you at all

Are you @Nosecel9000 ?

chico has a huge skull
Body francisco lachowski hair handsome hot Favimcom 280887

Yes, in school especially high school people were bullied for having "big heads"

but this is retarded kid shit

big head/skull is better 999999999999% of the time