Having a loving brother is the most beautiful thing ever

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
He is only 1 year older than me but we have been aparted for almost a decade, yet despite the distances and the relationship we have been through which pretty much very different. He will come to rescue me when I am in the lowest low like losing everything or getting kicked out. BTW we came from abusive household he took the blames for me just to not see me hurt I guess. Not saying he’s perfect sometimes I just wanna smack him you know that kind of frustration but it’s not in a malicious way.

Probably the only person that I will be remembering in the after life tbh.

Anyway how is your relationship with brother/sister?

@Amnesia @Xangsane @LiterallyNightwing

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, RAMU KAKA, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
I almost accidentally killed him twice but he forgave me. I couldn’t fucking erase the image from my mind, it is surreal and vivid. Needless to say I have learnt the protective instinct from him to protect my girl if she displays high quality traits.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, LampPostPrime and Jamaldickjavontus
yeh same (i love my big bro)

• Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, HitAndRun, LampPostPrime and 2 others
yeah i love my brother, even when we were younger and he was mogging me and stealing women I could never bring myself to hate him or feel an ounce of resentment because he's such such a cool nice genuine guy

Even though I am anti natalist if you are going to have kids you better have 0 or 2 or more, because having a blood sibling is such a special thing. People who have only childs are so cruel to rob the experience of having a sibling

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 32285, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
yeah i love my brother, even when we were younger and he was mogging me and stealing women I could never bring myself to hate him or feel an ounce of resentment because he's such such a cool nice genuine guy

Even though I am anti natalist if you are going to have kids you better have 0 or 2 or more, because having a blood sibling is such a special thing. People who have only childs are so cruel to rob the experience of having a sibling
How is your relationship with your sister?
Are they sinister like as .org users exclaimed?

if your brother was mogging you than he has to be some kind of psl olympian god

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
My brothers dislike me because I am evil

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
How is your relationship with your sister?
Are they sinister like as .org users exclaimed?
Would fuck sister if I had one

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, RAMU KAKA, mecha72 and 5 others
Mine is dead, give me pity reacts

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mecha72, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

do you mog your brother now

He is only 1 year older than me but we have been aparted for almost a decade, yet despite the distances and the relationship we have been through which pretty much very different. He will come to rescue me when I am in the lowest low like losing everything or getting kicked out. BTW we came from abusive household he took the blames for me just to not see me hurt I guess. Not saying he’s perfect sometimes I just wanna smack him you know that kind of frustration but it’s not in a malicious way.

A brother is a friend for life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, aesthetic beauty, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
Meanwhile my brother tells me I'm a worthless nobody. :lul:

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Rather have a loving teen sister 😈

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Spiritualcell, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Rather have a loving teen sister 😈
I did that on 2nd cousin my brother knew about this but he kept to himself or else I would have been dead already.

Don’t care tbh

She is dark triad maxxed I might as well fleed
Didn’t answer. So you got hard then

I want to fuck your sister btw no offense but she is my game

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I don’t have a sister
Well then that’s why you didn’t get hard “from that” you can’t get hard if not exist

I am wicked despite having pure heart because of my parents. Can I blame them when, my dad’s father was a war veteran who cheated on his mom and started new family? My mom had to fled her hometown to live in an abusive household full of jealousy people while growing up. Fucked up world then I got abused at home and at school got pointed knife on my throat and back. Can’t even breathe if I wanted to live. Got molested by a pedo drug addicted teacher and got drugged by girls in their 20s when I was 9. I got nervous everytime foids asking me about my life stories. They probably gonna think I am fuck up.

Nowadays I try to find people with high vibration to associate with, actually bretty gud but people started to distance themselves when they find out about the history :/

Her brother shown me his gun a week before too. I am lucky I didn’t get blown out cuz that would ended up on FOX news.
You are supposed to do it without anyone knowing

Don't engage in anything physical untill you have completely colonized her mind

I only have a stepbrother and and a half-brother and had been living together with my half-brother from 15-18 years old, but I can relate. I'm not in touch with any of them anymore, but I'd be lying if I said I don't miss my stepbro. Such is life. My family is better off without me tho. They're all hard-working, married and succesful, unlike me. I'm the black sheep in my family

not just brother and sister any time of unconditional love should never be taken granted for, so stop being a shitty son all of you 🫵

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back