Having a oneitis is giga brutal

Clavicular

Clavicular

Forum Slayer
Contributor
I have been with this Romanian girl who barely speaks English for about 2 weeks now, she is 5.5 PSL and really cool. We just makeout at my bar all night but she STILL hasnt let me fuck her which is giga brutal. I legit feel like such a jester texting her about the most boring shit. Texting girls is the ultimate jester. I think im in love with her because she is playing hard to get, this happens to me everytime a girl wont let me fuck.

FFS this is my wife guys why wont she let me FUCKKKK, she likes me for a greencard but IDGAFFF.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jindermahal, Elijah_leo, TechnoBoss and 33 others
having a oneitis is for faggots

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Nirvana, Bartenderofnashv and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, average guy, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
I look at Instagram girls while I take a smelly shit so I can train my brain to associate women with filth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: disheartenedcel, $Abomination, Nirvana and 18 others
She'll ghost you once she steals your wallet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana, raleqtambrobret, average guy and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, truthhurts, onskibidi and 7 others
oneitis syndrome is brootal brah
its like u know ur getting cucked but yet u can escape the feelings u have

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Clavicular
You will lose all feelings as soon as your penis enters her vagina.

I hope my reply flashbangs you in your mind when it happens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, truthhurts, Clavicular and 1 other person
so is wearing makeup tbh

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Gashlight her into thinking you care about her so she lets you slap

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Just let her go at that point she's trying to keep you in line

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and Clavicular
Tell her “sugi pula vaca proasta să mă lingi la cur”

@mike21 @exo

I legit feel like such a jester texting her about the most boring shit. Texting girls is the ultimate jester.
Yet you still have to do it:forcedsmile: even tho it’s so boring
I relate so hard to this feel the same way

I have been with this Romanian girl who barely speaks English for about 2 weeks now, she is 5.5 PSL and really cool. We just makeout at my bar all night but she STILL hasnt let me fuck her which is giga brutal. I legit feel like such a jester texting her about the most boring shit. Texting girls is the ultimate jester. I think im in love with her because she is playing hard to get, this happens to me everytime a girl wont let me fuck.

FFS this is my wife guys why wont she let me FUCKKKK, she likes me for a greencard but IDGAFFF.
She’s probably ran through my nigga wdym “your wife”

• JFL
>Romanian
>5.5 PSL

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, average guy, Rasputin and 6 others
The girls in Romania are hot as shit, and they also have a pretty conservative mentality and the hoe bitch mentality from the west hasn't hit them yet (but it's starting to hit them brutally now on the ones under 18s)

Good for you bro..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: uksucks, maarda and Autismcel
oneitis syndrome is brootal brah
its like u know ur getting cucked but yet u can escape the feelings u have
I think it means that you have an issue with your hormones ngl

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
The girls in Romania are hot as shit, and they also have a pretty conservative mentality and the hoe bitch mentality from the west hasn't hit them yet (but it's starting to hit them brutally now on the ones under 18s)

Good for you bro..

View attachment 3187295
@exo I'm going to Romania soon :love::aheago:

Good for you bro..

View attachment 3187295
Some of these are from Moldova

Good for you bro..

View attachment 3187295
They all look like literal prostitutes lmao, idk how one could love such creatures, OP lock in ffs.

• JFL

LOO

Pipe dream for me, never even touched a girl and I’m nearly 15 jova :lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
You say 5.5 psl but from what we’ve seen you overrate your slays alot

You say 5.5 psl but from what we’ve seen you overrate your slays alot
No i dont im extremely objective in rates across the board. Ive only posted like 10 girls ive slain out of around 80+

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, DarkAscender and diditeverbegin
@exo I'm going to Romania soon :love::aheago:
99% of them are recessed 2 psl gypsies. also, good luck as a foreigner in one of the big cities, guaranteed to get pickpocketed

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, truthhurts, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
A oneitis is a good thing after having a body count of 200+ at 21 when you're done slaying and want a cute gf for LTR.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I can’t even roast you cuz I’ll probably get banned

• JFL
Reactions: average guy and DarkAscender
A oneitis is a good thing after having a body count of 200+ at 21 when you're done slaying and want a cute gf for LTR.
what if I can't get the body count 200+ and also can't get a cute gf for LTR?

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
you still have time, but for me it's over.
nah my face is cowshit, and my body could be compared to a toddler, but I don't really care anymore, I'll keep going forward because I'm too pussy to kms

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte