Having a oneitis: worst thing possible

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
I have never seen a single oneitis guy fawning over girl EVER work out

Its just a dude worshipping a girl that will 99.99% not like u back because she can get chadlites

Everytime also I've noticed is the girl that is the oneitis has insanely high standards and will only date the best looking guys

Me personally I've wasted so much time over this oneitis shit through crap like writing a love letter, talking nonstop about how much I love her with friends, etc

The best thing u can do with a oneitis is find out as soon as possible if she likes you or not and then ask her out

If you have ANY suspicion that she doesn't like you then block her on all your social media and forget about her entirely, DO NOT make the mistake of asking her out and having ur heart broken

I plan on just hitting on my oneitis again during class and stuff and if she doesn't reciprocate ill schedule change at semester out of all my classes with her (I legit have half my classes with her :feelsbadman: jfl)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3583
I have never seen a single oneitis guy fawning over girl EVER work out

Its just a dude worshipping a girl that will 99.99% not like u back because she can get chadlites

Everytime also I've noticed is the girl that is the oneitis has insanely high standards and will only date the best looking guys

Me personally I've wasted so much time over this oneitis shit through crap like writing a love letter, talking nonstop about how much I love her with friends, etc

The best thing u can do with a oneitis is find out as soon as possible if she likes you or not and then ask her out

If you have ANY suspicion that she doesn't like you then block her on all your social media and forget about her entirely, DO NOT make the mistake of asking her out and having ur heart broken

I plan on just hitting on my oneitis again during class and stuff and if she doesn't reciprocate ill schedule change at semester out of all my classes with her (I legit have half my classes with her :feelsbadman: jfl)
oneitis was originally considered a disease actually, I forget where the term originated tho

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown