Having a remote job and traveling the world is the best and most meaningful thing you could do in life

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Pending that you can ideally secure $7,500-10,000 a month for ultimate luxury and discretionary spending amount. Life would start resembling a dream at this point.

200 countries and thousands of islands can go and see the beauty of. You can meet thousands of females whether they’re local or other tourists. You can experience the nightlife. You can experience the wide ranging cuisines. You can do so much.

I am so far away from this dream fml

Brutal no reply pill ngl

achievable but hard

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch
achievable but hard
Yet countless of people seem to do it. Everything is easy when you know people and they all gave each other the high paying and remote jobs. The only hope I have is some sort of successful business.

Alas

remote work doesn't work like this tho, unless your doing contracts basically all major companies will never let you move a whole ass country and still make that 100k+

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SomaliMax, k1llsw1tch and Deleted member 51576
remote work doesn't work like this tho, unless your doing contracts basically all major companies will never let you move a whole ass country and still make that 100k+
Online business then I suppose

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and gooner23
traveling the world is too expensive, but agreed about traveling everywhere with a car using starlink and starbucks for internet. even without a job, you can subsist on welfare and gigger jobs wherever you are. and in the meantime you can explore different regions, fuck around, and leave after you're done draining their resources.

in the future, most people will live in giant convoy/caravans . there are already a bunch of rv parks and rest stops because people can't afford housing, don't want to waste money on rent, and they can have everything covered by the city infrastructure while being n337

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 51576
Pending that you can ideally secure $7,500-10,000 a month for ultimate luxury and discretionary spending amount. Life would start resembling a dream at this point.

200 countries and thousands of islands can go and see the beauty of. You can meet thousands of females whether they’re local or other tourists. You can experience the nightlife. You can experience the wide ranging cuisines. You can do so much.

I am so far away from this dream fml
no shit that's what i'm tryna do, fuck uni and working a normal job man i wanna live that good life

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 51576
I don’t got. A a job I just fuck my hand all day call that shit Han solo

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
traveling the world is too expensive, but agreed about traveling everywhere with a car using starlink and starbucks for internet. even without a job, you can subsist on welfare and gigger jobs wherever you are. and in the meantime you can explore different regions, fuck around, and leave after you're done draining their resources.

in the future, most people will live in giant convoy/caravans . there are already a bunch of rv parks and rest stops because people can't afford housing, don't want to waste money on rent, and they can have everything covered by the city infrastructure while being n337
Imma live in a shipping container. People where I live used to bury them in the woods like little hobbit homes and grow weed in them.